• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Slim Player & Female NPC Texture packs

Zilem

Official Terrarian
Hey, I have been trying to change the sprites for town npcs and was wondering how you did it? I cant seem to get the texture pack to replace the townnpcs for tmodloader...
The 1.4 W.I.P. package or 1.3.5 package? :dryadrolleyes:

Zilem

Official Terrarian
Finally finished with the new Previews here's a couple:
Shapeshifts

New Vanity sets

the 1.35 package, want to do it for tmodloader
Unless your going to make it work for T-Mod yourself, It isn't going to work with T-Mod as it wasn't made for it
which is what i though you were trying... :dryadrolleyes:

T-Mod isn't a requirement, and isn't listed as such nor in the readme
However People requested the previous version for 1.3.5 (so it's the oppesite way around)
as T-mod apparently makes 1.4 run as 1.3.5 or does it convert 1.4 back into 1.3.5?, no idea %:sigh:
and thous i don't know how to help you with such...
I would suggest you try and talk to someone more in the know about the current version of T-Mod :dryadwink:

Making it for "Texture pack" feature on the other hand, is another thing :dryadwink:
But that requires everything loads and isn't ignored...
like the Player character was in the "Experimental" Textureapack feature back in Terraria 1.3.4 %:sigh:
and a few other things....
but that is something i will look into later, when i have made everything planned so far :dryadtongue:

or probably beginning with "wave 3" hmmm.... :dryadindifferent:
as I'm Fairly sure the Add-ons would had worked, doing the "Beta" for the Texturepacks Feature

Last edited:
Top Bottom