Slime Rain is broken, right?

Lakmoots

Terrarian
I have had slime rain going for three days now, and it is really starting to annoy me.

It has happened before, but it seems to me that the 24 hour trigger to stop it is COMPLETELY broken.

Not only that, if it even does trigger, you are bound to get a recurring bug where it just keeps raining at the start or end of the day... almost as a message to go kill King Slime.

It seems the only way to get this horrid, horrid piece of programming mess to STOP is by killing King Slime... pity if you have reasons not to, or can't be bothered at the time.

I for one think that it is far, far too frequent, but it really needs to be programmed PROPERLY in any case.

How many people have this happen alllllllll the time?

Yup, it is programmed properly and is not broken. If you have reasons not to kill King Slime it will come back until you do. That's that.

It's a known bug. If you don't stay on the map for the entire natural countdown of the event, the timer resets. Either hang out in a house safe from the slimes and go take a shower or something or go equip a Royal Gel for now.

Yup, it is programmed properly and is not broken. If you have reasons not to kill King Slime it will come back until you do. That's that.

Yeah... no.

It's a known bug. If you don't stay on the map for the entire natural countdown of the event, the timer resets. Either hang out in a house safe from the slimes and go take a shower or something or go equip a Royal Gel for now.

Thanks, it seemed exactly that way. Very annoying.

Back
Top Bottom