Do you believe in RNGesus?

• No

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mihn

Empress of Light
The slime rain is one of the 2 events that can't be summoned manually by the player (the other being Blood Moon), so here's an item for it.

Slime_Crown.png

Slime Crown
Blue Rarity
Summons the Slime Rain

Recipe:
Gold_Crown.png
x1 +
Gel.png
x20

Yes, I did notice, this thing is used to summon King Slime, but King Slime is a guarenteed spawn in the event anyway, so why not.

Since you can already summon the Slime King himself, as you seem to know for yourself, I don't see the need to summon the rain first.
There's nothing to gain from it other than annoyance (due to slimes dropping in one's neck) and loads of gel. And there are more convenient ways to get loads of gel.

I like it, gel is awesome to have and the fact that slimes can carry potions, that is awsome, but maybe a different item to summon it

Here are three ideas regarding three events. (Martians, Blood Moon, Slimes). Slime Crown won't do the trick, so...

Slime Trench
Rarity: Blue
Summons the Slime Rain
1 Wood, 20 Gel @ Work Bench

Martian Communicator
Summons the Martian Madness
5 of every mech soul, 20 Martian Conduit Platings, 5 Wires and 3 Iron Bars

Bloody Amulet (spelled wrong?)
Rarity: Blue, duh
Summons the Blood Moon
3 Lens, 1 Chain, 2 Blood Flesh (dropped by Blood Zombies and this flying wof eyed thing)

Here are three ideas regarding three events. (Martians, Blood Moon, Slimes). Slime Crown won't do the trick, so...

Slime Trench
Summons the Slime Rain
1 Wood, 20 Gel @ Work Bench

Martian Communicator
Summons the Martian Madness
5 of every mech soul, 20 Martian Conduit Platings, 5 Wires and 3 Iron Bars

Bloody Amulet (spelled wrong?)
Rarity: Blue, duh
Summons the Blood Moon
3 Lens, 1 Chain, 2 Blood Flesh (dropped by Blood Zombies and this flying wof eyed thing)
Like it, but maybe a little more expense for slime rain as there is an easy Meathod on killing kingslime, maybe make it cost a ruby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom