Weapons & Equip Slime Staff Dropping During Slime Rain

Mebybemn

Terrarian
I suggest that the slime staff drop at .5% chance from the following enemies during slime rain.

This is a pretty simple change, that will have a big impact on summoners in the earlygame and give people another reason to look forward to slime rain.

As a side note, I think the Slime Crown should cause slime rain to occur instead of summoning the slime king.

Last edited:
2%/5% seems high to me. It practically guarantees a Slime Staff after one or two Slime Rains. I'd like it if they were less rare, but maybe not quite that easy to get.

I like the idea of summoning the rain, though. You get a mini-boss fight and plenty of lighting / flamethrower fuel.

2%/5% seems high to me. It practically guarantees a Slime Staff after one or two Slime Rains. I'd like it if they were less rare, but maybe not quite that easy to get.

I like the idea of summoning the rain, though. You get a mini-boss fight and plenty of lighting / flamethrower fuel.
I quess 5% does seem high, I'll change it to .5% and 2%

Thanks for the feedback :p

That seems reasonable. My characters are kinda overloaded with Slime Staffs, but I've read posts from endgame players who've never found one. A little boost for summoners would be a good thing IMO.

i actually was lucky enough to get a slime staff during a slime rain in my summoner playthrough, but i like this idea.

I agree that the event should be summoned with the crown. That is a great idea! I don't think the chance of drop needs to be increased VERY dramatically but during the event a minorly bigger chance sounds nice

Back
Top Bottom