PC [small mod request] Year Round Goodie Bags and Christmas Presents

I have no experience modding but I was wondering if someone wanted to create a small mod that made the following happen, that would just be amazing

• Present Mimics from the Frost Moon events have a 100% chance of dropping a present (they are already rare in the Frost Moon)
  • Poltergeists from the Pumpkin Moon have about a 5% chance of dropping a goodie bag (they are more common so that's why the drop rate is like this)
This would seriously be amazing, no more changing my system clock, I can get the presents and goodie bags legit at any time of the year, it would be so amazing for not only me, but certainly many others who would desire a mod like this, so if you have the time do you think you might be able to make a mod like this? I know how useful it would be for so many people if this mod existed.

I have finished the mod! It is attached to this post
You will need tAPI to use it, which can be found here.
http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/tapi-a-mod-to-make-mods.3203/

I might try to make another version that doesn't need tAPI.
Ah awesome, I'll install it right away. Again, thanks so much for your help, I could have never modded this myself.
[DOUBLEPOST=1425347254][/DOUBLEPOST]
I have finished the mod! It is attached to this post
You will need tAPI to use it, which can be found here.
http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/tapi-a-mod-to-make-mods.3203/

I might try to make another version that doesn't need tAPI.
Just a slight confusion where is the attached mod? I don't know how to access it...

Ah awesome, I'll install it right away. Again, thanks so much for your help, I could have never modded this myself.
Just a slight confusion where is the attached mod? I don't know how to access it...

I think he forgot to attach it.

Or he forgot, or he is going to release tomorrow as were said on his first post.

Back
Top Bottom