Xbox One So Many Glitches

bruhmomento

Terrarian
I love terraria, there are wayyyy to many bugs so here is my list

• Wyverns spawnrate VERY LOW.
  • NPC's are moving into rooms without doors.
  • I found a living tree with NO rooms whatsoever.
  • Many worlds I have made have no prymid
  • Putting a copper shortsword and 5 mushrooms in a chest broke my game
  • Music of Ocean and space biomes randomly change between 1.2 and 1.3 music for no reason
  • The underground desert exists but not the grand design
  • Hero's outfit is green
  • A cave cut through the crimson
  • A floating island appeared at 300'
  • Wales is not on the UK flag (sorry Wales)
  • All my money dissapeared randomly
  • Blue Slime Dropping 2 Gold coins along with normal loot
  • Adamantite Spawning at levels of 1000+
  • So And more,

So I hope these glitches are fixable in some Way :)

Hi there @Innapropreatek, thanks for sharing your info here. I’ll go over some of your bullet points
    • It depends what you’re basing this on whether it could be considered a valid bug. Why do you think their spawn rate is a bug? Wyverns spawn every so often if you are high enough. A water candle and battle potion will up their spawn rate.
    • There can be valid housing for NPCs that does not include doors, so it is possible that they can move in to a space without doors.
    • Not every living tree will include a room. If you have a screenshot to show the one you found, that may help. Although it could just be wonky world gen.
    • Pyramids are not in every world.
    • It broke the game, as in the game crashed, or what exactly happened? Can you replicate that, does it happen every time? That sounds serious if so. If it happened just the once it may have been a coincidence and there was something else that occurred. More details would be needed.
  • Music of Ocean and space biomes randomly change between 1.2 and 1.3 music for no reason
    • Yes, both tracks are in the game now and can alternate.
    • The grand design is part of the 1.3.1 update. Right now X1 and PS4 are 1.3.0.7.
  • Hero's outfit is green
    • Yes, green is the intended color on X1 and PS4.
    • Caves can certainly go through any biomes, including crimson. If you had a screenshot of what happened that might help.
    • Floating islands can appear as low as around 250 on a small world. If it’s a legacy world, that may have different requirements.
    • Sorry, not sure what this is referring to. Do you have a screenshot?
    • This sounds more like an accident that you may have quickstacked your money somewhere without realizing it, than a bug. But if you have it happen again, provide a video of it, or replication steps that would help out the developers a ton.
    • Yes, some slimes are able to drop 1-3 gold coins as a bonus drop along with their regular loot.
    • Adamantite will spawn a bit above where lava is found, so 1,000 sounds about right. Depending on what size map you have, it could be even more than 1,000.
As you can see, most of these are not bugs, but are intended. :) The 1.3 update included a lot of changes to make the console version align with the PC version better, so it may be that you’re not used to these changes.

Hi there @Innapropreatek, thanks for sharing your info here. I’ll go over some of your bullet points
    • It depends what you’re basing this on whether it could be considered a valid bug. Why do you think their spawn rate is a bug? Wyverns spawn every so often if you are high enough. A water candle and battle potion will up their spawn rate. (A) ok i realized this is not a bug and simply a mistake
    • There can be valid housing for NPCs that does not include doors, so it is possible that they can move in to a space without doors. (A) there was no door, table, chair, or light source even the verification confirmed it was unsuitable
    • Not every living tree will include a room. If you have a screenshot to show the one you found, that may help. Although it could just be wonky world gen. (A) ok
    • Pyramids are not in every world. (A) ok
    • It broke the game, as in the game crashed, or what exactly happened? Can you replicate that, does it happen every time? That sounds serious if so. If it happened just the once it may have been a coincidence and there was something else that occurred. More details would be needed. (A) well, my friend told me that if I put 5 mushrooms and a copper shortsword in a chest, it would make a terra blade. I said no but he really wanted it so it got stuck at 99% when saving the world and crashed
    • Yes, both tracks are in the game now and can alternate.
    • The grand design is part of the 1.3.1 update. Right now X1 and PS4 are 1.3.0.7.
  • Hero's outfit is green
    • Yes, green is the intended color on X1 and PS4.
    • Caves can certainly go through any biomes, including crimson. If you had a screenshot of what happened that might help.
    • Floating islands can appear as low as around 250 on a small world. If it’s a legacy world, that may have different requirements.
    • Sorry, not sure what this is referring to. Do you have a screenshot?
    • This sounds more like an accident that you may have quickstacked your money somewhere without realizing it, than a bug. But if you have it happen again, provide a video of it, or replication steps that would help out the developers a ton.
    • Yes, some slimes are able to drop 1-3 gold coins as a bonus drop along with their regular loot.
    • Adamantite will spawn a bit above where lava is found, so 1,000 sounds about right. Depending on what size map you have, it could be even more than 1,000.
As you can see, most of these are not bugs, but are intended. :) The 1.3 update included a lot of changes to make the console version align with the PC version better, so it may be that you’re not used to these changes.

Im having a problem with the UI. It doesnt fit the screen. And i have tried 3 different kinds of tvs and adjusted the aspect ratio on all of them but its still cut off. And this is the only game it does it with. I cant see most of the menu stuff because the UI cant be adjusted on console but it can on PC which is a load of bull.

Back
Top Bottom