Pixel Art Sodapone's Sprites

sodapone🌳

Wall of Flesh
Ooh, I like the new formatting for this section. All art threads in forums should have a request indicator, y'know?
Sprite thread banner.PNG

Sprite thread banner v2.PNG

I dabble in pixel art every now and then, and I figured I should compile my stuff into a TO thread. Now that I've moved to TCF, it's time to recreate my sprite thread here.
List of requests:
  • Seal of Approval for Seth Roop
  • Seal of Approval for Zerog2002
  • Profile picture for agent_alx
  • Seal of Approval for antibehroz
  • Seal of Approval for SilverBird
  • Seal of Approval for rileyk64
  • Seal of Approval for Agent Zero
  • Seal of Approval for Zemmy6
  • Seal of Approval for WyvernTamer
  • Seal of Approval for Pinkamena Pie
  • Seal of Denial for Milt69466
  • Seal of Approval for DarkDragonVG
  • Seal of Approval for theclownfishll
  • Seal of Approval for chewelews
  • Seal of Approval for Joe
  • Seal of Approval for creepertime567
Eyelander.png

The Eyelander from Team Fortress 2. My first from-scratch spriting attempt; it's not as good as my others, but it was a good start for me.
Fencing Sabre (fix).png

A fencing sabre.
Mutsu-No-Kami (fix).png

The Mutsu-no-Kami from Bravely Default. This is one of the lesser-known weapons of the series, but it's a very powerful katana obtained from Norende.
Falchion.png
Exalted Falchion.png

The Falchion from the Fire Emblem series. A friend of mine requested this; it turned out great! As soon as I posted the sprite though, another friend requested I make the Exalted version. It came out worse than I had hoped it to be, but it's still nice.
Hero Hammer.png
Hero Grenade.png

If you know of the Norwegian duo Pegboard Nerds, you should be able to recognize these weapons from one of their album covers.
Plague Doctor Mask.png

A plague doctor mask. I used the mime mask as a base.
Soda Charm v2.png

A Terraria-playing friend of mine joked that he should wear me for good luck, seeing how unusually good I am at defying RNG. Then, I had a brilliant idea: Make a charm of me!
Power Glove.png

The Power Glove. And no, it's not a recolour.
Celestial Dress.png

Rosalina's dress. I once suggested that something like it be added to the game, with the name Celestial Dress.
Potato Gun.png

A Potato Gun, requested by CrazyDragon. Its design is based off both the Portal Gun and TF2 Grenade Launcher.
Rating Approved.png
Rating Denied.png

After seeing so many people with their own seals of approval, I went ahead and made my own. They look basic due to the lack of shading, but I might fix that later.
Sodapop Logo.png

My personal logo. It's been upsized to 512x512 for optimization in Turbo Dismount. this was also my first venture into dither shading, and it looks awesome!
NES Controller.png
Super NES Controller.png
Super NES Controller alt.png
N64 Controller.png
GCN Controller.png
Wii Remote White.png
Wii Remote Black.png
Wii U Gamepad White.png
Wii U Gamepad Black.png

I sprited the controller of every major Nintendo console. From left to right: Nintendo Entertainment System, Super Nintendo Entertainment System, Super Famicom, Nintendo 64, GameCube, Wii (white,) Wii (black,) Wii U (white,) Wii U (black.) The NES one looks odd because I didn't quite figure out a good style until Super NES.
Game Boy.png
Game Boy Color.png
Game Boy Advance.png
Game Boy Advance SP.png
DS.png
DSi.png
3DS.png

And yes, I also sprited every major Nintendo handheld. From left to right: Game Boy, Game Boy Color, Game Boy Advance, Game Boy Advance SP, DS, DSi, 3DS.
Virtual Boy.png

The Virtual Boy wasn't nearly forgotten either. (requested by Yaster Goodman)
Mr Vampire Seal of Approval.png

Mr Vampire requested a seal of approval. Since I had virtually nothing to go off of (PROTIP: give me some basis I can use so I can make a general idea in my head,) I decided to go with bloody fangs a la Lets Be Friends and a bowtie.
agent_alx Seal of Approval.png

agent_alx's seal of approval. He requested that it include an Xbox controller (so I chose the 360's,) and that it say "In RNG we trust." It came out really nice, no?

Last edited:
Can i have a seal of approval that looks like the thing in the middle:
hbr6ms7p.gif

But silver and with a bird on it?

Could I have a round seal of approval that is icy blue, has an iceberg on it and says seal of approval?

Back
Top Bottom