PC Solar eclipse just wont happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It'll happen never.
Story of my life, waiting to be blessed by RNG. Eventually is nice though. It can either happen 20 minutes from now, or you'll see your first legit eclipse after 1.3, and it is still under "eventually".

To me, if you've reached all the way to Golem legitimately, you've already more than proven yourself worthy for the Terra Blade... so... a little messing with the game won't hurt. Don't take my word for it if you think it will ruin your game experience though.

it'll happen eventually if you just keep doing things in between each dawn. stuff we did was farm money, cursed flames, etc. etc. it takes a while for sure, but eventually RNG will come to its senses

edit: also, my reaction to the eclipse at the end of the video is priceless

Last edited:
I killed 912 (Yes , I counted) Chaos Elementals before I got the Rod (Got 3 hallowed key molds whilst farming).

So yeah , RNG is an :red:.

i killed 6 corruptor for corruption key mould and 5 chaos elementals for ROD,maybe rng is getting me back,but i still got that titan glove after two days of waiting...sooo yeay

I feel You. :sigh::sigh::sigh::sigh::sigh::sigh::sigh::sigh::sigh::sigh::sigh::sigh::sigh::sigh::sigh:
ragecomic.png

I feel You. :sigh::sigh::sigh::sigh::sigh::sigh::sigh::sigh::sigh::sigh::sigh::sigh::sigh::sigh::sigh:...

This thread (and section) pertains to the PC version, not the 3DS version. Also, the last post before yours was quite a while ago, and while we don't have a specific rule about necro'ing threads, we do ask that such posts be relevant to the topic. Please be aware of that when replying to posts in the future. Thanks.

Since I believe this issue was resolved long ago, I'm locking the thread as resolved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom