PS4 Solar Eruption and Nebula Arcanum Bug

Why does this happen?

• Total voters

Alestir Ream

Terrarian
I dont know if this has happened to others but this is a major problem for me, everynow and then when i enter a world and use the solar eruption the weopons disappears and only it's orange particles show up, while this is happening, for the duration you are using the weapon, your character is frozen in place and no other entity is frozen. I've had this problem with another weapon as well, when I use the Nebula Arcanum it does almost the same thing but worse. Some time when I use the weapon it shoots out an invisible projectile, and only the particles remain visible. But this weapon is worse because the projectile never dissapates and keeps your character frozen forever while other entities are able to move and attack you until you exit the world. While you are frozen you are able to access your inventory and pause menu, but while you are frozen you can't do anything in your inventory, you can't switch weapons, move items around your inventory, or equip armor. The only action you are able to do is trash items which I learned the hard way, accidently trashing the Nebula arcanum. While items are in the trash and you are frozen from the bug you can't remove them from the trash. So you have to accept whatever you trashed. Hopefully this gets fixed soon, cuz I love these weapons.

I dont know if this has happened to others but this is a major problem for me, everynow and then when i enter a world and use the solar eruption the weopons disappears and only it's orange particles show up, while this is happening, for the duration you are using the weapon, your character is frozen in place and no other entity is frozen. I've had this problem with another weapon as well, when I use the Nebula Arcanum it does almost the same thing but worse. Some time when I use the weapon it shoots out an invisible projectile, and only the particles remain visible. But this weapon is worse because the projectile never dissapates and keeps your character frozen forever while other entities are able to move and attack you until you exit the world. While you are frozen you are able to access your inventory and pause menu, but while you are frozen you can't do anything in your inventory, you can't switch weapons, move items around your inventory, or equip armor. The only action you are able to do is trash items which I learned the hard way, accidently trashing the Nebula arcanum. While items are in the trash and you are frozen from the bug you can't remove them from the trash. So you have to accept whatever you trashed. Hopefully this gets fixed soon, cuz I love these weapons.
Are you using any dyes?

Try putting the affected weapons in a chest, logging out of the world and exiting the game to the dashboard. Then go back in and see if it's still doing it.

i am experiencing the same glitch with my lunar flare
[doublepost=1538926581,1538926429][/doublepost]
i just put it in my chest and left the world, then returned and it is still broken, any more suggestions?

[doublepost=1538926581,1538926429][/doublepost]
i just put it in my chest and left the world, then returned and it is still broken, any more suggestions?
Hi @xspookszzz, are you wearing a Familiar shirt? If so, try taking it off, restarting, and see if that works. If you’re still experiencing this issue, I’d recommend sending in as many details as possible straight to the developers (screenshots of your inventory, armor, pets help): https://fs30.formsite.com/505games/form15/index.html

If you’ve got a video of it, you can include a link to the video. That can help out greatly. You can also send in your world, instructions are here: SEND US A COPY OF YOUR SAVE DATA (be sure to let them know what the problem is if you send in the world)

Back
Top Bottom