Which should I make?

• Solar Eruption

Votes: 31 70.5%
  • Daybreak

Votes: 13 29.5%

• Total voters

Evil_Lee03

Terrarian
I just beat the solar pillar with my bae,who is the vampire knives and I got 24 solar fragments and I can make the solar eruption or daybreak which one should I make?

i say daybreak just for the simple fact of its possible 800dps but only if you have decent aim otherwise just do for the solar erruption

Ooooooh, that's a tough one! While I only have console edition, I have of course studied these two amazing weapons. The Daybreak's stackable damage is really is best feature while also being a ranged weapon. It is easily one of the most powerful weapons in the game. However the Solar Eruption has massive DPS and is also sort of a ranged weapon. It functions like a sword and flail at the same time which is familiar to most players. As for me, I would personally prefer the Solar Eruption because I'm not a big fan of the javalin class and really like sword mechanics. Both weapons are so amazing, I think that it really depends on your preferences.

Last edited:
I recommend Solar Eruption, as it is simply an amazing weapon. Daybreak is good and all, but Solar Eruption is a constant blade of death. It's really just personal preference.

daybreak. the solar eruption doesn't have much range, and rage is important for moon lord. I usually fly away from ML with a cosmic car key and use the daybreak.

I'd recommend making the Solar Eruption 1st since it can be useful with its ability to go through walls in all situations aside from just the Lunar Events you get it from and the following Moon Lord. It is still easy enough to trigger the Lunar Events again to get more fragments so you can then get both the Solar Eruption and Daybreak so it isn't a huge significance which one you craft 1st.

If you can't wait until you beat the pillars again to get both of them, I say go for the Solar Eruption first.

The Solar Eruption has a wide arc of attack and it does so very quickly, making it very easy to hit a lot of enemies at once and with little skill or focus required. On the other hand, the Daybreak can onyl attack one enemy at a time and you need to have great aim to be able to use it semi-effectively at all. Plus, the Solar Eruption can attack through blocks, which is generally just convenient; said mechanic is, though, a very reasonable method to tackle the Moon Lord on expert mode.

The Solar Eruption is the weapon to go for all situations, really. Daybreak is great, but only in very specific cases.

The Solar Eruption can pass through walls, which is a great advantage. It also deals much higher DPS and can attack multiple enemies at once. The Daybreak is better at longer distances, but overall the Solar Eruption will help you much more against enemies.

Definitely solar eruption, the area of effect is huge, nice debuff, and really fast. Also tons of dmg

I prefer daybreak, because it deals continious damage to enemies. it has a faster range, speed, and damage output. I was actually able to beat the moonlord 6 times with it! :cool:

I usually use the Solar Eruption when I need to attack through blocks or get rid of swaths of enemies, and I like using the Daybreak alongside other weapons for it's damage over time

I got enough solar fragments for both but I recommend the Solar Eruption for its block piercing and wave like effect for hitting extra enemies

solar eruption is good if you can get close to the eyes of moon lord so yeah
also good for killing swarms

Back
Top Bottom