IC Solitarus

"..."
"Hm..."
"Cunning. Though I suppose you'd have to be if you can talk..."

Aurora just scrutinises Trixy again, analysing them.
"..."
"Alright then. Your bark sounds good. For your sake, let's hope your bite can match."

Aurora heads off to stop about 15 metres from the rest of the group in the forest.
<Think this'll do for a perimeter...>
They follow and birch themselves on a small rock. "You know not all of everyone looks as powerful as you, or Horn, or many of the other people gathered here. But that doesn't mean we're any less dangerous."

They follow and birch themselves on a small rock. "You know not all of everyone looks as powerful as you, or Horn, or many of the other people gathered here. But that doesn't mean we're any less dangerous."
Aurora looks back at them, raising a brow.
"..."
"Interesting that you think I'm powerful though."
"If anything, I'd be..."

Aurora looks over at Trenchcoat, shuddering a bit.
"...most afraid of Trenchcoat."
"But we're friends, at least. So..."

Trenchcoat is currently deep in thought.

By which I mean they took 5 steps from the Theory Hole, fell over, and have yet to show any signs of life.
Aurora squints a bit, trying to get a closer look.
<...um. Is that normal for them?>

“You’re the one who’s friends with them.” The blink to quickly grab a berry that they drink from.
(Just a note that <these> indicate thoughts, but you probably knew that.)

"..er. Yes."
"They're the one who tipped me off that something isn't right here."
"..."
"You don't remember how you got here, yes?"

Horn gets up and would be ready to follow Crisis.
crisis would feel happy, walking with horn. they are about halfway there, maybe they can get there without being attacked? well, XCC is hopping with horn, enjoying his company, as XCC was similar to the rock crawlers of his homeworld, silly and big.

(Just a note that <these> indicate thoughts, but you probably knew that.)

"..er. Yes."
"They're the one who tipped me off that something isn't right here."
"..."
"You don't remember how you got here, yes?"
“No clue. I figured that was evidence enough that something was off.”

At last, they come across the log, with cut marks in the middle and a broken stone axe beside it "here we are, my axe broke, but if you have break the log where the cut is, that will be it."

Horn raises a forelimb and karate chops the log, managing to split it in half, although it's a very rough split and many splinters are sticking out.

Crisis's eyes sparkel in amazment "Here you go horn!" Crisis would say setting down the bloody metal bones for horn to pickup

Aurora looks back at them, raising a brow.
"..."
"Interesting that you think I'm powerful though."
"If anything, I'd be..."

Aurora looks over at Trenchcoat, shuddering a bit.
"...most afraid of Trenchcoat."
"But we're friends, at least. So..."

Aurora squints a bit, trying to get a closer look.
<...um. Is that normal for them?>
If it wasn't moving just a moment ago, you could mistake it with a statue for how lifeless it is.

Back
Top Bottom