Other Some Minor Improvements

What do you think seems like it needs to be added the most?

• Cultists

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spell

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Cyanopsia

King Slime
Ok, 1.3 has been out for more or less two months, and let me just say, it is amazing. But I did noticed a few things that kind of bugged me.

First of all, the missing Cultists. There are 3 Lunar Cultist banners, yet only one, the Lunar Cultist Archer banner, is actually obtainable. The are Lunar Cultist Caster and Fighter banners, too. The Caster banner looks a lot like the Lunatic Devote, so why not change the name and make him drop it. As for the Fighters, perhaps there should be two more Cultists, the two new ones being fighters that ram into you if any Cultists are attacked. For all of the banners, there are also 3 Solar Cultist banners. There's the banners, the Solar Cultists Clothes, and even a Solar Cultist Archer in the game files, which never actually spawns. I would say that sometimes the Solar Cultists could spawn half of the time, but then the Lunatic Cultist and Lunar event would be out of place. Maybe the banners could be crafted with the normal Cultist banners and a Solar Fragment, and a Vortex Fragment to turn it back, but then there would be no use for the hidden enemy, so if any of you reading this have an idea, please tell me. Maybe this is why the Solar Cultist can't be spawned and the banners can't be obtained. Anyway, I've noticed that, while the Clothier sells the Solar and Lunar cultists clothes, the Lunatic Cultist only drops one hood (which, along with the trophy, says ancient cultist. That seems strange). I think that you should be able to craft a Sun mask and a Lunatic Cultist mask into the Solarised Cultist mask. You can use a Moon mask to change it back.

Second, I've noticed that Yoraiz0r's spell will make a cloak invisible, despite having no actual wing graphics (the reason that cloaks/capes don't show with wings in the first place). I am aware that I could make them invisible in the accessory slot so that the cape would be visible on ground, but I have better wings, and like to wear the spell as vanity. It also seems strange that the trail effect is dyed by dying the spell itself, but the eye glow requires the pet slot to be dyed.

Other than that, Terraria 1.3 has been amazing so far, and it's been great playing the game.

Last edited:
Cultists:
I get the feeling the developers had something else in mind for the Cultists before settling on the current Lunatic Cultist series. I don't like the idea of work being 'wasted', so I agree they should be added somehow. Maybe as randomly spawning Surface enemies in the day (Solar) or night (Lunar).

Third, while this isn't an in-game thing, it seems that TCF doesn't have a prefix for desktop (Mac, PC, and Linux in general), although I don't really mind, it would just help.
This should go in the Forum Help and Feedback section. :)

Back
Top Bottom