Something... very strange happened to my friend.

Do you believe this?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

TheCommonCard

Terrarian
Note: i do not have his steam or any screenshots of this as of currently, if i ever get any, i will hopefully post the information on a different post regarding the anomaly. Please keep in mind this is based off of what he's told me, so i'm unsure of it's legitimacy. I'm leaning over to the "fake" side, but here's how it went...
Everything was normal that day, being in school, in the middle of 5th period science class, with work done, i had some time to goof off and draw. When my friend was finished, he called me over, and asked of i played Terraria, i say yes, because i have 100+ hours on the game, and have killed the moonlord once. He then sighs and proceeds to tell me about what he did. He told me he was bored, and decided to go on a multi-boss challenge battle. He played the game normally up to the point where he has killed EoC and Skeletron, and then proceeded to re-summon EoC, summon EoW, and topped it off by summoning Skeletron Prime. He then finally kills them all, and decides to head into the dungeon. Exploring to find the biome chests, he then stumbles upon what he reclaims is a Dungeon Guardian. He then kills it, and it drops a bone key, as usual. But it dropped something else. It dropped what looked like a Psycho/Butcher knife. but had 3 nicks on the sharp side. He went to pick it up, and the name was revealed.
He told me it was titled " |_ _ _| " and that it's description read: "...egruP" in red text. The damage number was so large, it exceeded the borders of the screen, and therefor, was inconceivable. He then fired the weapon. It was used like a shortsword, but the drawback part of the animation was missing. The second frame had the 3 nicks on both sides of the blade, which he assumes is an error with the animation. He checks to see if it's a modded item. He's on Vanilla, so it possibly isn't. He checks the item again, and he notices it's classified as a magic weapon, which is odd, considering it uses 0 mana. Then he summons another EoC, and hits it. The animation only covers shortsword length, but somehow pokes all the way to the edge of the screen. Bringing the EoC into his 2nd phase, he realises the weapon has poison imbue and lifesteal effects. after killing the EoC again, he then went to use the weapon as if it WERE possible to obtain such as he did. He notices that with every kill, the weapon gains a more noticeable red glint. After killing more slimes and zombies, it was fully red, and he says it looked as if it were dripping with what he assumed was blood. He went to attack, and each attack performed a critical. When he attacked, his player sprite would freak out as if it were twitching, and the only part above the torso you could see was the hair piece. He had told me this today at 11:30 AM, today on 3/15/19. As of currently, no new information has been found. The internet simply has nothing on this, so i assume is might be some story he made up.

Like i said earlier, i don't have screenshots of this, as he said the save is corrupted, and is trying to fix it. If you believe in this, then let me know. My steam is "chewytheduck". Thank you for reading this article. Have a wonderful evening.

Either fake or modded, almost certainly. Sounds a lot like it is on the fake side, though. Save corruption won't cause your character to have a mental breakdown. Unless it were sentient somehow. which is even less likely.

This basically sounds like a Terraria Creepypasta, to me at least. And even if the save corruption/glitch is real, there's nothing in the game files that would make the player move (Twitch, in this case) on its own (Without any input/knockback). AFAIK, there's nothing that would gain appearance differences when you kill an enemy, especially dripping blood (Terraria is 13+, not 17+ after all)

And again, the Dungeon Guardian drops nothing but the good ol' Bone Key.

Forgot to say it in my previous post, and like everybody said...

9000% Completely Definitely Obviously Fake (Without crazy mods)

xFAKEx

In the game files, the highest damage you can do is about 500 with good accessories and buffes and armor.

Plus, there is no weapon that has that description.

I like the creepypasta, and if this is your first time making one, I welcome you to the forums and making creepypastas!

Fun fact: terraria's weapons both display and deal damage using a specific type of integer which overflows and starts counting up from negative somewhere in the 8-10 digit range. This means no matter how much damage a weapon has, it will only display a number up to that many digits. Unless you have a very small screen, the damage value will never go off the screen. Also this is just middle school level fanfiction. Which is fine, kids should be allowed to be kids.

I noticed two things about this story: 1. Dungeon Guardians can't spawn after Skeletron has been defeated. 2. If the damage is "inconceivable", then how does it only knock EoC down to half? You have to look for things like that sometimes.

I noticed two things about this story: 1. Dungeon Guardians can't spawn after Skeletron has been defeated. 2. If the damage is "inconceivable", then how does it only knock EoC down to half? You have to look for things like that sometimes.
Yeah. It's a neat creepypasta though, I wonder if there's a Terraria creepypasta wiki you can post it to.

I have a creepypasta!

I was playing Terraria, and it was like any normal day. But suddenly... All of the mushrooms turned into ketchup bottles!

Critics are amazed by the originality of this creepypasta, saying that it's "brilliant", "Kind of stupid, but funny", and "Where is the mayonnaise!?"

FINDING SANS IN TERRARIA?? NOT CLICKBAIT GONE WRONG

IMG_20190411_072832.jpg

Back
Top Bottom