1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Thebeatbat1139

Thebeatbat1139 Skeletron Prime

"Floats away slowly"

Axios likes this.
  2. Kitty

Kitty Terrarian

Soul Eater is the best :red: in the land.

pulling that aside, the last couple of episodes are pretty crazy.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2015
  3. Thebeatbat1139

DONT SPOIL ANYTHING PLZ
    But yes, Soul Eater is the greatest thing since 1.2.

4. Kitty

Kitty Terrarian

Woops, didn't mean to spoil anything for ya. Got a little excited when I saw this thread.:p

5. Thebeatbat1139

No no, you didn't spoil anything! Just a warning. And because I didn't see a thread on my fav anime, I thought it could be a popular thing.

6. Thebeatbat1139

You know, if somebody did a cosplay on Blair, they'd probably not be wearing anything.

7. Darthkitten

Darthkitten Paladin

Oh my god, I would kill 99 people and one witch for a reboot of Soul Eater based on the Manga. Soul Eater Not! didn't pique my interest (hence the Not in the title), and I loved the Manga ending far more than the Anime ending (it went on for a lot longer too).

Speaking of which, has anyone else here actually read the Manga? I'd like to discuss it, but we'd obviously have to use spoilers.

8. Thebeatbat1139

Um, there's a manga?
    OH MY GOSH.
    Why do I not know this?

9. Paly

Paly Golem

Did you know when Death the Kid bleeds, it is symmetrical? Because symmetry is why.

10. Darthkitten

Darthkitten Paladin

Beats me.
    The anime is based on the manga, which came first. The two share pretty much the exact storyline, the only major difference being lines due to translation, up until a certain point. The Manga is also about twice as long as the anime, has tons of new characters, and different events happen to existing characters. Only issue I have with it is that the first 10 or so chapters are kinda ugly, but the same exact thing happens in the anime so you don't really need to read them.

Right about the middle of the battle for Brew, things start to change. At first things are kinda the same, but then they split off in completely different paths.

11. Thebeatbat1139

Okay... is the manga in the USA? I haven't seen it ever...

12. Darthkitten

Darthkitten Paladin

I found most of it at my library, so yeah.

13. Thebeatbat1139

Alright, gonna look it up now...