Sprites (sprites) My Take on New Celestial Weapons

Leaper

Retinazer
Hello there everybody. Welcome to another one of my threads.
Many people have made new celestial tier weapon suggestions, and I decided to get in on that. Not one of my most original threads, but so be it.

1581188287312.png
More
Celestial Tier Weapons! 1581188298324.png

A totally original idea by Face Monster.

First of all, Solar.
SolarRecoil.png
Solar Recoil
Its like the Paladin's Hammer, exept fiery, piercing, and VERY fast.
A lot more range too.
145 Melee damage, inflicts Daybroken
Made with 18 solar fragments.

I felt that darts have too few weapons, so the Vortex weapon is a dart one.
VortexDarter.png
Vortex Darter
Slightly increases velocity of darts, and also shoots out an Alien Dart AlienDart.png that travels incredibly fast.
55 ranged damage
made with 18 vortex fragments.

Nebula weapon is a reference to Vaporwave.
NebulaVaporWave.png
Nebula Vaporwave
Rapidly flings out pink and purple waves similar to the shape of the item, these projectiles bounce off enemies and tiles similar to the Crystal Dart.
75 magic damage
made with 18 Nebula Fragments.

god awful sprite
StardustPopperStaff.png
Stardust Twinkle Staff
summons a sentry that follows you slowly,
StardustPopper.gif
unique huh? the Twinkler summons little twinkles that explode when they hit an enemy. StardustTwinkle.png
twinkles do 50 damage.
made with 18 stardust fragments.

Well, there you go. Please tell me if these are too similar to other suggestions.
Cheers.
Other threads that inspired this one: by Catman8274 by Battle Bee

I love the nebula one. Pre-ML nebula stuff seems a bit disappointing due to the Nebula Blaze's inaccuracy and the expensive and slow Nebula Arcanum. Would the Vaporwave constantly create new projectiles if they continuously hit enemies or do they stop making projectiles after too many are made?

I love the nebula one. Pre-ML nebula stuff seems a bit disappointing due to the Nebula Blaze's inaccuracy and the expensive and slow Nebula Arcanum. Would the Vaporwave constantly create new projectiles if they continuously hit enemies or do they stop making projectiles after too many are made?
I thought that maybe the projectiles get smaller the more they bounce and eventually dissapear. Thanks for the feedback!

Back
Top Bottom