Blocks & Decoration [Sprites] Sandstone Brick Fix

Snickerbobble

The Painter
When I first discovered a pyramid, I thought there was a graphical error..

s7VlPAJ.png

That's not really efficient, building a pyramid out of different sizes of bricks, is it? Let's fix it up some..

YO6gZin.png

There we go! Evened out bricks, much more practical, at least in the real world.

6m6Pa0a.png

And since Ebonstone Bricks are a recolor, it should be evened out as well..

jpku4FJ.png

..or have its own unique brick. Purple Spiky Brick.

YO6gZin.png
index.php

And since it might be brought up: A comparison between Sandstone Brick and Sandstone Slab, which was forgotten to be given its own wall!

How's that?

Last edited:
That looks real. Nice! I would definitely use those slabs if they actually had the walls to match, it really annoys me, and that ebonstone is funkay!

I think ebonstone bricks should be disarrayed and sandstone bricks should be even, but maybe that's just me. Regardless, this still looks far superior to the existing sandstone bricks.

I adore your notice to this small detail when I saw it before I thought "Well that isn't right" but many other people don't notice this they are just happy they found a pyramid and they are going to get some nice loot

You have my support ^_^

It's nothing wrong with them, Some of them were maked to be bigger and smallest.
Bricks aren't just for making houses but too sidewalks/pavements. Some of them look strange, that is real life.
Sandstone Brick sure but not Ebonstone Bricks, let them look still same.

Also this is much more better then yours, use it:
6sXXUtz.png

Also this is much more better then yours, use it:
Saying this can be considered quite offensive by some people, I would think more carefully about what you are saying and about how people will react to it.

I like this change, it's well thought out (as usual), the sprites are well done (as usual), and it's an improvement on the current system (as usual). Support from me, nothing more to be said.

Back
Top Bottom