Biomes & Nature [Sprites] The Confection: The Desserted Land- An Alternate Hallow

What is the Confection's most iconic creature?

• Birdnana

Votes: 59 8.2%
  • Cherry Bomber

Votes: 28 3.9%
  • Cherry Bug

Votes: 4 0.6%
  • Chocofrog

Votes: 9 1.3%
  • Crazy Cone

Votes: 6 0.8%
  • Crunchy Camel

Votes: 3 0.4%
  • Dainty Donkey

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Gummy Worm

Votes: 40 5.6%
  • Icecream Gal

Votes: 28 3.9%
  • Iscreamer

Votes: 55 7.7%
  • Krispy Kitty

Votes: 17 2.4%
  • Meowzer

Votes: 56 7.8%
  • Parfait Slime/Sherbet Slime

Votes: 46 6.4%
  • Pip

Votes: 11 1.5%
  • Prickster

Votes: 5 0.7%
  • Rollercookie

Votes: 229 32.0%
  • Rootbeer Floater

Votes: 10 1.4%
  • Sprinkler/Sprinkling

Votes: 20 2.8%
  • Sweety Gummy

Votes: 12 1.7%
  • The Unfirm

Votes: 76 10.6%

• Total voters
For every 8 seconds without taking a hit, an extra minion is summoned, capping at 3. At stage 4, minions gain 10% critical strike chance, and at stage 5, all summoned minions gain 10% extra damage. Being hit removes 2 stages.

It says an extra minion is summoned. Will you have to summon it manually or will it summon the minion for you? If it does summon it for you, how will you know what minion it will summon if you have two minion staves in your inventory?

It says an extra minion is summoned. Will you have to summon it manually or will it summon the minion for you? If it does summon it for you, how will you know what minion it will summon if you have two minion staves in your inventory?

I assume it works by using the staff that is the furthest to the upper left, like paintbrushes/rollers

This needs to happen, only because I feel that the Hallow is lacking nowadays and the Crimson needs a direct opposite. The Confection fits perfectly.

EDIT: If an alternate is added, then we really need either world generation options (pick Corruption/Crimson and Hallow/Confection). Or there needs to be some sort of notification on which you made.

Last edited:
EDIT: If an alternate is added, then we really need either world generation options (pick Corruption/Crimson and Hallow/Confection). Or there needs to be some sort of notification on which you made.

As of 1.3 the load bar for generated worlds includes the iconic tree, with one half being green and the other being either purple r red depending on the biome generated. Maybe the green would get replaced by Cyan (Hallow) or White (Confection)?

As of 1.3 the load bar for generated worlds includes the iconic tree, with one half being green and the other being either purple r red depending on the biome generated. Maybe the green would get replaced by Cyan (Hallow) or White (Confection)?
True, but with so many possibilities and combinations, we need more world gen options. Another thread, I guess.

Something I should tell you about the True Swords. The Aura around the True Ex-Cavity should be two colors (I'd say pink and dark brown) and the same goes for the True Death's Raze (though it looks like it already has if one dosne't look at the original weapon

So I have a question, if the devs like this idea and impliment it, what are the odds that it would be the same as in the OP (no changed mobs/bricks/items)?

So I have a question, if the devs like this idea and impliment it, what are the odds that it would be the same as in the OP (no changed mobs/bricks/items)?
Due to how extensive it is, if everything was exactly the same, I would be amazed. I highly doubt that everything will be the same. Plus, there are a few tiny details I don't like, that don't feel like Terraria to me. But it's all up to the devs if they decide to. On the other hand, if I can learn modding, look forward to this.

Due to how extensive it is, if everything was exactly the same, I would be amazed. I highly doubt that everything will be the same. Plus, there are a few tiny details I don't like, that don't feel like Terraria to me. But it's all up to the devs if they decide to. On the other hand, if I can learn modding, look forward to this.

I'm at least hoping for the Sherbert blocks and Creamsand which mobs (and the mini Creamsand Witch pet)

Yum!
I made this as a tribute in the "Hunger" Games
hehehe you see what I did there!
cookie.png

I really support this thread. An alternative to the Hallow (unless that's not how it works)? That's amazing! This just fills me up with happiness... and cookies!

One thing I am confused about is the Sensation. Will the Sensation be an alternative to the Confection, or will it be similar to the relation between the Hallow and Corruption, where they can't cross each other?

What I'm getting:
Hallow OR Confection and Crimson or Corruption.
Where's sensation? Will we have 3 infecting biomes in a world after entering Hardmode? How does this work?

Regardless of my confusion, I love this idea, and I hope Red puts this in.
EDIT: Saw this in another post that could get red's attention
@Redigit PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!
I suggest adding this into your posts to annoy Red into implementing this.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom