Biomes & Nature [Sprites] -The Cyber- a worthy adversary for the Crimson

Forgot to leave this last time I was here.
You done good.png

To be honest, it wouldn't be completely unreasonable to give the Cyber Souls of Byte and not roll along with the whole "Cores" thing. Functionally, it's less of a hassle to implement, and robots are already dropping Souls anyways (*cough* the Mechanical Bosses *cough*), so its not like that's unreasonable or outlandish or anything.

Sorry about that other post with the big ol' YouTube links. I've taken it down as I can see you've clearly planned it to be Crismon's rival.

Glad people are liking the soul idea.

I think the Crimson mushroom has a note saying: Crafts into vile powder, yet below it, the Infraction powder sits, saying: Crafted with 1 Crimson Mushroom.

I think this was the first suggestion I looked at on the TCF, so here it is-

Support! :dryadhappy:

(I feel like my support is really late...:dryadtongue:)

but does a crimson mob dropping a core make sense? im not trying to convince you, im just asking.
FH883eI.png

Look at it. It's a gory lump of organs and arterial matter. It would make perfect sense dropping from a Crimson mob.

You can't use the "Crimson mobs dropping cores makes no sense" card when Mechanical bosses are dropping Souls. :rolleyes:

FH883eI.png

Look at it. It's a gory lump of organs and arterial matter. It would make perfect sense dropping from a Crimson mob.

You can't use the "Crimson mobs dropping cores makes no sense" card when Mechanical bosses are dropping Souls. :rolleyes:
1. i cant see the core, the images dont show on my computer.
2. i said i wasnt trying to convince you.

Okay, now I'm confused... SzGamer was just defending souls and TheNerdiestNerd was defending cores... against me. Now you've both flip-flopped.

Back
Top Bottom