Biomes & Nature [Sprites] -The Cyber- a worthy adversary for the Crimson

The developer team. They mentioned that alternate biomes were a lot of work and weren't the direction that they wanted 1.3 to go in.
Kind of why I've not really felt like working more on my biomes, the ideas were interesting, between the Cyber and TT, Terraria could've been so much more, but now it just feels like pouring more time into this is kind of a waste of time and effort that could be put to better use elsewhere.

Kind of why I've not really felt like working more on my biomes, the ideas were interesting, between the Cyber and TT, Terraria could've been so much more, but now it just feels like pouring more time into this is kind of a waste of time and effort that could be put to better use elsewhere.
Maybe some day make it a mod? At the very least, the projects were good spriting practice.

I just noticed now... the machines hold complete sovereignty over the Cyber. Just got that now after reading the Expuragtory's description

I Wish i could make
qY2zunH.png
into a mod. I even know how to code it :(

I Dont have the permission to because I cant just steal sprites
Oh, I see. You mean you were going to make a 'cyber' mod, I thought you meant you were going to make a mod about spears...
Why not PM zoomo and ask him/her if they can help you make your mod and give you permission?

Oh, I see. You mean you were going to make a 'cyber' mod, I thought you meant you were going to make a mod about spears...
Why not PM zoomo and ask him/her if they can help you make your mod and give you permission?
No I just mean i wish I could make dat single item into a mod for fun :)

It would be awesome to see massive out of commission robots just lying in the background. It would just look so epic and I wouldn't be able to get myself to stop looking at the backgrounds.

I support this so much.

To be honest I like this more than the confection, it's just me that likes it a lot. Mostly because I guess the theme you have given fits more than food.

To be honest I like this more than the confection, it's just me that likes it a lot. Mostly because I guess the theme you have given fits more than food.
The Cyber can't really be compared to the Confection any more, though, since the Cyber remains an adversary to the Crimson while the Confection became the opposition to the new Sensation biome. A better thing to compare it to would be Tobbvald's Contagion and Covert biomes.

Back
Top Bottom