Biomes & Nature [Sprites] The Sensation - Inferno of Flavor - Anti-Confection

YyrdTFL.png
Alright. Time for an update and some projected planning.
QlNIHmp.png

With some serious help from @Snickerbobble, there's been a partial sprite update for multiple sections. Blocks, weapons, potions!

As well as some additions!

New light pet: Mellow Lantern.

M8qzEQPm.jpg

n4sBQEy.png

One of the only creatures that does not want to kill you. Floats harmlessly around the player, through blocks, illuminating the nearby area very brightly.
It is very carefree, however and cannot be controlled.

Planters:
UhH2psL.png
HbfrZIc.png

Boss Mask and Expert Mode Unsoothed Loot:
xHEziea.png

LAkFCuW.png

New expert accessory - Nemesis Nucleus
zHzElHu.png

Low health causes the player to enter a berserk state. This... hypermode will raise damage by 12%, raise defense 12 points and up movement speed by 6% when health is below or at 35%.

Banners by Bobble!

F5XTgdr.png
4j1y80m.png
uY9dV4b.png
pMtnaX3.png
GhkXJao.png
gkaUMef.png
1E64GHP.png
ug8fEvl.png
8X10hm6.png
vAYdu1h.png
MRDyJZV.png
0ZkOgxZ.png
N2xedRI.png

Then the current plan is to eventually get all the assets ready for a Large Sensation Mimic (all the item details are ready) and hardmode biome fishing item. It will be for summoners.

Once that is finished, consideration to new enemies is next.

Finally, support sigil code:

Code:
[URL='http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/sprites-the-sensation-inferno-of-flavor-anti-confection.16574/'][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/VTUXi3b.png[/IMG][/URL]

6/7/2016: Support code adjusted.

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure that Demonite/Crimtane Ore can be mined with a Gold Pickaxe or higher, unless it is above ground. Then, it is any pickaxe.

Not entirely sure what you're saying. That's what I mean by fifth tier, 55% pickaxe power or higher. Gold or higher.

M8qzEQPm.jpg

This thing is simply too cute.
zwSU2tr.png
Why would you ever want a crimson heart if you could have this?

Pretty sure that's fourth tier (copper/tin, lead/iron, silver/tungsten, platinum/gold), but okay
While I originally would have considered fifth tier as nightmare pickaxe, the addition of alternates (tungsten mining meteorite but not silver should make it a separate tier, right?) and non-ore tools (bone, candycane, cactus, reaver shark) make it a little harder to have a set tiering system. As for Anti calling gold Fifth tier, I think he might be dividing tool power by 10? In which case there would be no tier 1 or 2..

You could also tier by strongest mineable block, in that case copper through silver could be considered tier 1.

To prevent confusion I just say "gold or better," or "gold pick+" even for platinum worlds, as platinum is better than gold.

Back
Top Bottom