OOC Star Trek

F NAME: Linusu
L NAME: Silasu
SPECIES: Human
OFFICER TYPE:
Faction:

These are the things you chose. the ship items are things I assign to you. however i have noted that you desire a ship named the USS Aurora

You officer type is basically what you do. Are you a tactical officer, an Engineering officer, or a science officer. Your faction is basically what country you take commands from. here is a list of factions you can be under:
KLINGON
ROMULAN
VULCAN
FEDERATION

One more thing, I would like to apologize for the delay in responce. I have not been active much lately and haven't been checking back every day. and while you may not want to play after I say this, The RP is kinda dead. the only other player I had kinda just... stopper playing. however based on that subtext you have, it would seem you may be a Trekkie as well.

Updated!

F NAME: Linusu
L NAME: Silasu
SPECIES: Human
OFFICER TYPE: Engineering Officer
FACTION: Federation
DESIRED SHIP: U.S.S. Aurora
NATIONALITY (Even though it isn't needed): Japanese

Before I ountinue, I want to apologize for long responce time. for the last two weeks I have somehow forgotten to post on the TCF and wasnt really intrested in it. Anyway, on to your sheet.

I will assume your female after realising i didnt have a sex option. after i write this i will implement that. Your sheet is accepted and the following rank and ship assignment are below.

Rank: Ensign (it takes years to advance in grade, atleast 8 to be a captain. and around 4 in the academy)
Ship: U.S.S. Aurora
Nova class starship (science vessel)
Image result for nova class starship

8 decks
78 crew
max speed of warp 8
11 phaser arrays
3 photon torpedo launchers
for more information: Nova class
(in this RP)
PHASERS 0-50
TORPEDOES 0-100
CANNONS 0-0 (not equipped)
SYSTEMS
WARP CORE 200/200
SENSORS 250/250
IMPULSE POWER 125/125
TRANSPORTER ARRAY 75/75
SHIELDS 150-150
HULL 250-250
MAX SPEED WARP 8

Your ship is designed for short range scientific missions. your mission on this vessel will mostly include going here, scanning this, rinse and repeat. with the occasional starbase. if your ship is caught in a battle, do not expect to get a lot of damage done. she may have 11 phaser arrays, but that doesnt mean she can effectiely defend herself.

Orifan1 said:
apologies for the necro but

the doctor who crossover has retroactively made this (and the convo after it) REALLY funny
I'm pretty sure I made it with the intention of overpowering the borg like the crossover or something

Back
Top Bottom