IC Star Trek

HELM: I am detecting 2 more warp signatures!
Tactical: Their shields are holding
OPS: Their warp core has taken several direct hits, their anti-matter containment field is down to 18%, Once the field hits 15% their core will breech!
HELM: The 2 ships are dropping out of warp... Their klingon. both are charging weapons and are locking onto us
OPS: we are being hailed Captain

"Establish communication with the hailing ship. While you do that, keep firing, make sure to incapacitate them, not kill them."

Enemy Captain: Surrender to the Klingon Empire or be destroyed! we have you out numberd 3 to 1. you would be wise to accept
Tactical: enemy shields down to 74%
OPS: the warp core is going critical, we need to get our people out of there now!

"And on what reason why do you attack? We have nothing you want, and killing us will not give you anything but losses."

*Silently*
"Evacuate everyone on that ship."

OPS: yes sir
Enemy Captain: Killing you will give us the honor, of killing an enemy of the empire, that is reason enough *they close communications*
Tactical: Their firing
*Violent shake*

*Violent shake*
Tactical: shields down to 35%
OPS: transporters are online Captain, I have already begun to evacuate them
*violent shake*
HELM: :red:, that hit our Warp Core, Warp is out of the question Captain
C Engineer: Engineering to bridge
(c stand for chief)

"Hello, what is going on there, Engineering?"

"Use the damaged ship as cover, make sure it's close to already evacuated areas!"

Engineering: the warp core took a direct hit, we cant engage warp drive.
Tactical: they re pulling around, -
OPS: their core is going critical, warp core breech in 30 seconds!
1ST: officer, we´re almost done here captain, one more group and then it will just be the away team!
[doublepost=1553263176,1553263087][/doublepost]Engineering: warp drive offline Captain!
Tactical they are-
OPS: their core is going critical, core breach in 30 seconds.

"Once the group gets on, use the abandoned ship as cover! We must retain awareness so check for an movement when we do, we will stay there until warp drive is repaired or they get around the abandoned ship!"

"WHAT? Nevermind then, eject the Warp Drive and once we get the last group, we must try to outrun them. Try to use the abandoned ship to slow them down!"

"WHAT? Nevermind then, eject the Warp Drive and once we get the last group, we must try to outrun them. Try to use the abandoned ship to slow them down!"{QUOTE]
(Their core is going critical not yours so i will ignore that part)
OPS: 20 seconds!
(also hiding behind the ship does nothing, they will just pull around it!)
Tactical: firing torpedo, one of the ships has been disabled captain, the other has pulled away from the trade ship is firing at us!

"Well, if everyone is evacuated, let's just dash and dodge then. Until we can engage warp and get out of here."
(That quote is messed up.)

*Extremely Violent shake (more than normal)*
OPS: Hull breach on decks 8 and 5!
Tactical: shields are at 6%
Helm: impulse power is fluctuating, another hit like that and we´ll be dead in the water!

(Assuming the trade ship is the abandoned one.)
"Well, get the enemy close to it! When it blows, they'll be destroyed in the blast and hopefully not us. We get out of here when it gets close enough."

(you are gravely under estimating my drones... these guys are controlled by the nuke freak.... )
OPS: 10 seconds!
Tactical: captain, i estimate that if we do not engage full impulse now we will take heavy damage from the blast
*violent shake, sparks fly and a beam falls (nobody was injured)*
Helm: I have lost helm contro- An explosion sends the helms officer flying to the rear of the bridge
OPS: *going to check on him* hes dead captain.

OPS: Captain! We cannot move, our impulse is down, our warp is offline, we cant fix the warp drive in 3 seconds
(i reccomend you do the following)
(Captain: HALL HANDS BRACE FOR IMPACT)

Back
Top Bottom