tModLoader Starflight Mod

kanzaikiller4

Terrarian
Starflight.png

This mod revolves around trying to add new items into terraria to make it enjoyable
Discord: https://discord.gg/EQXN6f7
Popularity: #40 on browser

THANK YOU GUYS FOR

-3K Downloads-
Items.png

The Stun Sticks:
RubyStunStick.png
SapphireStunStick.png
TopazStunStick.png
EmeraldStunStick.png
DiamondStunStick.png
AmethystStunStick.png
10 Gem (Ruby, Sapphire, Etc.) + 25 Iron + 25 soul of light (Or 12 of soul of light/night)

Color Paradox
ColorParadox.png
all 6 Stun Sticks + 10 Soul of Sight + 10 Soul of Might + 10 Soul of Fright

True Color Paradox
TrueColorParadox.png
Color Paradox + 5 Solar Fragments + 5 Nebula Fragments + 5 Stardust Fragment + 5 Vortex Fragment

Gem Yoyo's
AmethystShining.png

DiamondShining.png

EmeraldShining.png

RubyShining.png

SapphireShining.png

TopazShining.png

Wood Yoyo + 10 Crystal Shards + 25 Gem

Colos Warp
ColosWarp.png

All of the Gem Shining Yoyos + 5 Solar Fragments + 5 Nebula Fragments + 5 Stardust Fragment + 5 Vortex Fragment

Angel Flincher
AngelFlincher.png
25 Nebula Fragments + Celtore + 1 Mana Crystal + 15 Ectoplasm

Celtore
Celtore.png
10 Solar & Nebula Fragments + Cultoro + Deltora + 2 Mana Crystals

Cultoro
Cultoro.png
10 Hellstone bar + 5 Demonite Bar + 3 Amethyst + 3 Obsidian

Deltora
Deltora.png
10 Hellstone bar + 5 Crimtane Bar + 3 Ruby + 3 Obsidian

Particle Smasher
ParticleSmasher.png
Laser Machinegun + 3 Saffite Bars + 10 Ruby + 99 Obsidian at a lunar crafting station

Version.png

-Ruby Stun Stick Added
- Added Other gems with their own projectiles
-Added Color Paradox
-Added True Color Paradox
-Added Diamond Stun Stick
-Added Pre-Hardmode boss Spirits
-AddedGem Yoyo's
-Added Colos Warp
-Added Gem Pistols
-Added Rainbow Scatter
-Added Gem tomes
-Added Prism Spell
-Removed Gem Tomes
-Added Gem Shotguns
-Added White Spark
-Added Saffron Herb/Saffron Seed

Looking For Coders And
Contributors

If you are interested to become one join the discord and contact me.

Last edited:
@kanzaikiller4, if you're still in the beginning stages and don't have any work to share regarding the mod, it's not time to make a work-in-progress thread yet. If you're planning on making a mod and need ideas, coders, spriters, you can post in the General Mod Discussion section or on your own profile. But with nothing to show here, there's no reason for a thread.

Here's more info from the Player-Created Game Enhancements: Rules & Guidelines:
All game enhancement threads must include some form of introduction or description text explaining the purpose of the enhancement. A feature list, installation instructions, requirements beyond vanilla Terraria, example screenshots, enhancement logos, and support banners are all examples of useful information that could be included in the opening post.

I'll lock this thread for now. If you believe later that you're ready for this WIP thread to be re-opened, and ready to fulfill the guidelines, go ahead and report it and ask for it to be re-opened.

Let me make the damn mod first
A quick reminder to keep things polite, please. GameBro's question seemed reasonable to me, no need to snap back.

If you have any questions, you can send me a private message by clicking on the 'Start a Conversation' link that appears under my avatar at the bottom.

@kanzaikiller4, I have re-opened this thread for you to add in content. I see that you've added in one item. Hopefully there will be more that you'll edit into the first post in the coming days.

Back
Top Bottom