Mobile State of Mobile Address

WHAT DO WE WANT?: AN UPDATE! WHEN DO WE WANT IT?: WHEN IT IS AS BUG FREE AS POSSIBLE :p

Has anyone on here updated the android operating system (android 4.4.1-5.1-6)? If yes , have you experienced any new bugs since updating? Thanks!

Last edited:
WHAT DO WE WANT?: AN UPDATE! WHEN DO WE WANT IT?: WHEN IT IS AS BUG FREE AS POSSIBLE :p

Has anyone on here updated the android operating system (android 4.4.1-5.1-6)? If yes , have you experienced any new bugs since updating? Thanks!
I'm running Android 5.1.1
Before lollipop game crashes once 45 min now can't tell. May be 10 min 15 min 30 min.
But never played for 45 minutes after I updated android version

I'm running Android 5.1.1
Before lollipop game crashes once 45 min now can't tell. May be 10 min 15 min 30 min.
But never played for 45 minutes after I updated android version

My old off brand Alcatel never crashed with Terraria. I got a fancy Samsung Core Prime, and have Crashes about once an hour, and if I go into chests a lot or teleport around, it's happens a lot faster. So I think it either has to do with the android update or (more likely) with something Samsung did to their version of Android. Either way, itd sure be nice to not have any crashes, they are becoming game breaking. Still won't stop me from playing, but it's getting frustrating, especially to be able to record.
Time will tell, I'm sure the update will not crash.
God Bless!

My old off brand Alcatel never crashed with Terraria. I got a fancy Samsung Core Prime, and have Crashes about once an hour, and if I go into chests a lot or teleport around, it's happens a lot faster. So I think it either has to do with the android update or (more likely) with something Samsung did to their version of Android. Either way, itd sure be nice to not have any crashes, they are becoming game breaking. Still won't stop me from playing, but it's getting frustrating, especially to be able to record.
God Bless!
What I do every 40 min or so is quit the game and launch at again also right before something very important like getting resources or going to be away from spawn and explore and EVERY boss fight. I almost never run into the "My boss summon is gone and it crashed before getting its stuff" problem. Its a habit at this point that when I alreay have a Magic Mirror and ive been playing for over 12 minutes I tend to reset. Trust me saves a lot of headaches

God Bless!
It's not only Samsung. I use Sony Xperia z. So I think it's android os problem

It's not only Samsung. I use Sony Xperia z. So I think it's android os problem
It has too since I noticed a friend of mine who has a Ipad makes the game run at a beautiful frame rate with faster load times for worlds and it doesnt seem tp crash much. I wish I could afford IOS but to be honest im more of an android person. Still think its worth getting IOS and paying for terraria (if u need to again) for playing with less off a hasle. Dont get me wrong there are some cons that are IOS exclusive

When duke fishron is released will he drop all his drops like in computer or just certain because I really want his wings and the mace he drops that makes bubbles

Instead of updating the game every 3-5 months, could y'all update it every month with small to medium size updates. I think it will make it more enjoyable and make ups build more hype for every update you give us.
Maybe release a mini update of this and then the whooper and continue on.
Also I never get any crashes or bugs even though I'm running on an iPad 2. Always have been bug free ( Thank you devs ).

Not a complaint. But developers should look at this issue.
Using android 5.1.1 SonyXperia z
With 1.1gb ram free

Can't even get through the 6th wave of pumpkin moon. The game crashes.
I tried 3 times. Everytime when I reached 6th wave game crashes.

With 1.1gb ram free

What weapons do you use?

With 1.1gb ram free

Your gonna have to report this to them via email or contact their forum account. Dont forget to send em your phone\tablet build information

Back
Top Bottom