Mobile State of Mobile Address

Seriously, how many more bugs do you NEED to fix? This update was supposed to be pushed during Q3!! Q3!!!!!!!!! Its now December and NO UPDATE!!!!!! What are you guys doing over there? only fix the game breaking bugs no one cares about a little graphics glitch! Jeez, 505, you guys are starting to lose EVERYONE'S faith.

I was sleeping in class about half hour ago or so.. And I had a dream that the update was out then the bellrung I pulled my phone out my pocket no update :sigh:
At this point, its starting to become a dream. A wait this long should only be acceptable for 1.3. This is starting to p**** me off...:sigh:

Seriously, how many more bugs do you NEED to fix? This update was supposed to be pushed during Q3!! Q3!!!!!!!!! Its now December and NO UPDATE!!!!!! What are you guys doing over there? only fix the game breaking bugs no one cares about a little graphics glitch! Jeez, 505, you guys are starting to lose EVERYONE'S faith.
We get it it was supposed to come out in ''q3'' not need to get mad over it if they read all these comments there gonna feel like they have a lot of pressure which can cause a longer wait time...

We get it it was supposed to come out in ''q3'' not need to get mad over it if they read all these comments there gonna feel like they have a lot of pressure which can cause a longer wait time...
Its not even the fact that they wont push out the update, its mostly the fact that they have given us SO MANY RELEASE DATES and none have been true TO DATE.
For their sake, they had better not wait till Christmas to release this. Otherwise i'll already have quit by then.

Understand the frustrations with the delays - but that is the unfortunate downside of having better QA. More stuff found = more stuff to fix = more time needed. Hard to predict that process in advance. Perhaps they shouldn't have ever given timing - but I suspect that was merely out of a desire to be communicative on that front. It's a catch-22 for any publisher/developer: give timing early, risk "stuff" happening that throws that off....or don't give timing until you are certain and then everyone thinks you are being silent/something is horribly wrong because you won't.

Not making excuses....just sharing a different perspective. That said....hopefully we will hear something more detailed really soon. :)

Understand the frustrations with the delays - but that is the unfortunate downside of having better QA. More stuff found = more stuff to fix = more time needed. Hard to predict that process in advance. Perhaps they shouldn't have ever given timing - but I suspect that was merely out of a desire to be communicative on that front. It's a catch-22 for any publisher/developer: give timing early, risk "stuff" happening that throws that off....or don't give timing until you are certain and then everyone thinks you are being silent/something is horribly wrong because you won't.

Not making excuses....just sharing a different perspective. That said....hopefully we will hear something more detailed really soon. :)
The way I see it. It's a $5 game that is as enjoyable as a $50-$70 X-Box or Playstation game that doesn't get updates. For a $5 game, be glad they still do update it. I'm not complaining. They can take their time. And I hope they enjoyed their Thanksgiving.

You know, you do have a good point there. While I do want information and an update, they don't truly have to keep updating the game or even supporting it all. No where does it state they are required to. I mean go to the app store and you will find a lot of games that were purchased, but no longer receive support.

I have this game on xbox and pc aswell. To me this game is a fun little diversion, but let's be honest here, how much farther do you really think they can go on mobile? I mean they are working with a limited equipment. With Xbox there is not so much and there is no mention of update there.

So, I patently wait for an update on the update! Lol

I can't even play the game anymore and have fun it's disappointing I used to spend hours playing it now I can't even play it for 2 minutes now knowing theirs nothing in it besides blocks, walls, and tables nothing fancy and fun to play with as much as I want to be mad at the developers I can't because their doing they're best to get it out

I can't even play the game anymore and have fun it's disappointing I used to spend hours playing it now I can't even play it for 2 minutes now knowing theirs nothing in it besides blocks, walls, and tables nothing fancy and fun to play with as much as I want to be mad at the developers I can't because their doing they're best to get it out
What do you mean?o_O

Does anyone play Hoc here? If you do, you will be gratefull of the delay here, some gameloft games have huge delays, and after they release the update,more bugs than before. Be gratefull that they try to find and squash as many of those pesky little bugs as they can before releasing the update at Relogic or/and 505games.
Edit: my mistake confused the two, fixed now, and they are both working to fix the bugs i think.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom