Mobile State of Mobile Address

Did some research base damage is 100 (melee) you would need about 140 defense to reduce it that much. THATS RIDICULOUS even if all the items are warding the defense will be around 80-90 I hope they have a change of heart and restore duke to PC status
Maybe the armor he has on is vanity and he really has developer armor. For developers stuff like reds wing and armor actually have hella defense.

Last edited:
Damn 22 november and update still not out my life is over i go suicide bye world :(
*plays terraria 1.0 and minecraft pe 0.1.0 on his low end android*
Hey speaking of terraria 1.0 did the pc version had a 1.0 cause i like collecting rare/old versions of terraria and minecraft and havent found much info on 1.0 and some forums say it does not exist

The developer sets are vanity items :p.

There was a PC 1.0. The final boss was Skeletron.

hmm wonder if i could find it if my copy of 1.0 is legit
theres no version number in the main menu unlike other versions so i think it may be really 1.0 or a beta or alpha hmm

hmm wonder if i could find it if my copy of 1.0 is legit
theres no version number in the main menu unlike other versions so i think it may be really 1.0 or a beta or alpha hmm
Well technically 1.0 does exist but its simply 1.1 without hardmode (since goblin tinkerer is present although he wasnt in 1.1 also wall of flesh) Also the thanksgiving update (last years) was stable with all my other devices when released. You could play for hours and not crash, most stable version of terraria
Grin.png

Err.... No. The most stable version on all platforms is Mobile 1.2.10299 cuz I got a friend who's got the first model of the iPod touch and his version is the same and never crashed. Well it did once because he did a twelve hour marathon.
[DOUBLEPOST=1448163280,1448163159][/DOUBLEPOST]I could be wrong. If it ain't this version then it's Console 1.03

Err.... No. The most stable version on all platforms is Mobile 1.2.10299 cuz I got a friend who's got the first model of the iPod touch and his version is the same and never crashed. Well it did once because he did a twelve hour marathon.
[DOUBLEPOST=1448163280,1448163159][/DOUBLEPOST]I could be wrong. If it ain't this version then it's Console 1.03
Im talkin about how android crashes quite often and other old devices. Also try not to double post edit if you need to add other things

True. But I think 1.0.1 is the most stable for android. Strange thing is that Terraria wiki by Curse says 1.1 android doesn't exist! It goes straight from 1.0.6 to 1.18! Weird.

True. But I think 1.0.1 is the most stable for android. Strange thing is that Terraria wiki by Curse says 1.1 android doesn't exist! It goes straight from 1.0.6 to 1.18! Weird.
Android versions wont match PC versions for example 1.1 on android could be 1.0-1.6667 (since android started with a cut version of 1.1 + bug fixes) and If I can remember correctly when 1.2.1 came out, it was 1.2.6737. The numbers wont match on any past update

Confusing as hell. Honestly, why don't they make so that mobile 1.2.10299 is changed to mobile 1.2.4 so we will be in sync with PC?-_-:confused::sigh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom