Steal the loot!

I start up the Wii U, with the game inside being Super Mario Maker. I put on a construction hat, take the stylus, and drag the loot over to me. I then surround TheUberCannon with spike blocks.

*ahem* Savefile corruption.
And then your Starbound ship is no longer accessible.
Good luck with that.
also, i got the loot via flashdrive, just don't ask how i got it in the first place :p
Damn. I was wondering which route you would take: Destroying my SHIP, or destroying the server that holds it.

Either way I was prepared, and I actually lied. I tricked you; that was a FAKE U.S.C.M.S. Northwing, and you corrupted the wrong safe file, now, to keep my ship from being a target, I move it to a different location. I now hide in secrecy, but have--

And I see a little notice that there was another post to this thread. God damn it. The ninja strikes again.

I start up the Wii U, with the game inside being Super Mario Maker. I put on a construction hat, take the stylus, and drag the loot over to me. I then surround TheUberCannon with spike blocks.
I power off your Wii U.
Time for bed. Turn off the TV, sweetie. ;)

Anyways, to avoid complications, we'll just say Cannon got the loot from my ship somehow other than corrupt-and-run, since it was a fake save file... either way, while you reluctantly head off to bed, I take the loot bag.

I'm trying something different now. I have hidden the loot in one of these three chests. Like the classic SMB "pick a box" stages, you have to pick one, and you have ONE choice. If you pick it right, you get to take the loot from me. If you pick it wrong, welp, tough luck Mario. Better luck next time.
(oh, and no "I break the rules somehow" bull:red2: . Because back in the day of the original NES Mario Bros. games there was no such thing as "cheating" a mushroom level :p

e342542461.jpg

And yes, I did pick a solution beforehand. I'm not cheap.

But even worse for him, the spikes were not saved by the Wii U. So they disappeared.
You really should have some tough luck, Murphmario.

And there I am, still with the loot bag. (in an invisible, unbreakable belt, lol)

But even worse for him, the spikes were not saved by the Wii U. So they disappeared.
You really should have some tough luck, Murphmario.

And there I am, still with the loot bag. (in an invisible, unbreakable belt, lol)
But Murphmario DID take the loot from you, then I took it from him.

Anyways, to avoid complications, we'll just say Cannon got the loot from my ship somehow other than corrupt-and-run, since it was a fake save file... either way, while you reluctantly head off to bed, I take the loot bag.

I'm trying something different now. I have hidden the loot in one of these three chests. Like the classic SMB "pick a box" stages, you have to pick one, and you have ONE choice. If you pick it right, you get to take the loot from me. If you pick it wrong, welp, tough luck Mario. Better luck next time.
(oh, and no "I break the rules somehow" bull:red2: . Because back in the day of the original NES Mario Bros. games there was no such thing as "cheating" a mushroom level :p

e342542461.jpg

And yes, I did pick a solution beforehand. I'm not cheap.

Right chest. If it has the loot, I take it and run away, going to my underwater lab to do some research on the loot.
The water is freezing cold there, so you can't swim after me.

*ahem*
Volcanic armor.
Then I get armor hotter than the planet Mercury, then the ice around me melts, and then the water evaporates. I snap my fingers and fireballs rain apon your lab. And then the loot flies into my hands because of the explosion propelling it out of the lab.

my fart causes a huge supernova, destroying all of your worlds and save files.
i used my rod of discord to save the loot of course.
safely teleporting to my own world using my magic mirror, located VERY far from your worlds.

I use teleportation powers to get to the loot, steal it and escape to my own universe where only me, the loot and everything I create can exist in

*SARCASM MODE ON*
Every single goddamn box.
*SARCASM MODE OFF*
Middle one?
It was the one on the right... Also,

Right chest.
Someone else already picked one... Damn it, the logistics of this kind of thing don't work in big communities like this. Let's just say that Cannon picked the right one... and everything that happened after, happened.

I use teleportation powers to get to the loot, steal it and escape to my own universe where only me, the loot and everything I create can exist in
That's cheating. :p So I cheat too! I shapeshift into the loot bag so I can sneak in, then I steal the REAL bag, then exit whatever bull:red2: you just created, and turn back into myself.

That's cheating. :p So I cheat too! I shapeshift into the loot bag so I can sneak in, then I steal the REAL bag, then exit whatever bull:red2: you just created, and turn back into myself.

But wouldn't it be a different dimension to have a different universe to the other one...
If you exited it where would you be? Either in a new dimension, the old one or in-between dimensions like a rift...

Or I'm stupid you decide.

It was the one on the right... Also,

Someone else already picked one... Damn it, the logistics of this kind of thing don't work in big communities like this. Let's just say that Cannon picked the right one... and everything that happened after, happened.

I become Ray Comfort and claim the loot is evidence for God and must be put in Ken Ham's Creation Museum. I then proceed to take the loot.

I break in at night and steal the loot. After being cornered by the authorities, I back into an alleyway, but then beam up to Northwing to save my life.

Your loot mysteriously disappears and I find It in a convenient chest right next to me but it isnt a legendary so I throw it into the grinder hopeing I get a better weapon/shield/grenade/OZ kit/class mod

Your loot mysteriously disappears and I find It in a convenient chest right next to me but it isnt a legendary so I throw it into the grinder hopeing I get a better weapon/shield/grenade/OZ kit/class mod
The loot is a lie. Therefore it is mine.

Back
Top Bottom