1. Encountering issues with the Localization/Translations with 1.3.5? Please report them via the section linked below so that we can account for all of them and have them addressed. Thanks! Localization Bugs & Issues Section

Steam Summer Sale!

Discussion in 'PC - Re-Logic' started by Safeman, Jun 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Thread was lock by: Aurora3500
Reason: Steam Summer Sale has Concluded for Summer 2017
Lock date: 16:17 13-07-2017
  1. Safeman

Safeman Community Manager Staff Member Re-Logic

Happy Summer Terrarians!

sss17.png

divid.png

We are pleased to announce, once again, Terraria is 50% off during the Steam Summer Sale! You can get a single copy for $4.99 or the 4-pack for $14.99 here. The Official Soundtrack is included for $4.99 as well. If you've been waiting on a deal or want to grab a few copies for friends, now is your chance! The sale lasts through 10:05a PST on July 5th.
    The last year has been super exciting, with 2 updates released and another in the works! It is a great time to be a Terrarian, so make sure to spread the word and/or take advantage of the discount while it lasts! :) Thanks as always for your support.

divi.png

Terraria and Terraria Official Soundtrack
    Sale lasts through 10:05a PST on July 5th. ​

2. Oleg34518

Oleg34518 Official Terrarian

I knew Terraria is going to be on sale soon, but I was impatient and bought it earlier, oh well, it was worth it.

3. InstaFiz

InstaFiz Official Terrarian

The best game ever for 5 dollars...
    No one should miss this opportunity!
    i wish I still had twitter to tell people about this

4. Canito

Canito Terrarian

All I need now is a good PC, although Mobile and Console 1.3 is close so thats nice, then again, phones may explode once Moon Lord awakens.

5. GreenV

GreenV Terrarian

That music box is new? Or it's recent one just recolored with paint?

6. Hybridizm

Hybridizm Terrarian

Great news for Steam users.

Still waiting on a sale for mobile though. Normally I'd pay full price but having purchased the game at full price on three other platforms, just seems excessive.

Guess I'm cheap :p

7. Ca595

Ca595 Skeletron

sad ;( i spend 20 Euro on this game and now need to hear sales all the time xDD

8. MinerTurtle45

MinerTurtle45 Dungeon Spirit

Looked, and it doesn't seem there are any sneaky spoilers.

Yoraiz0r and Ghostar like this.
  9. EpicCriddle

EpicCriddle Guinea Pig

That's the Underground Hallow Music Box. Just painted, like you said.

Ghostar likes this.
  10. Piranhabunny

Piranhabunny Skeletron Prime

Is there any chance it will become cheaper during the winter sale?

Last edited: Jun 22, 2017
  11. Xman101

Xman101 Cultist

Safeman, you tease! Having 1.3.6 stuff in the picture. ;)

12. Terrarian Legends

Terrarian Legends Eye of Cthulhu

I got it on steam 2 years ago during the Christmas sale!
    $2.40! No joke!

Flaming_Necropolis and Hybridizm like this.
  13. LerterManLOZ

LerterManLOZ Terrarian

When will there be any news on otherworld??? I am too hyped.

everex likes this.
  14. Vulpes Inculta

Vulpes Inculta Spazmatism

Hm... never played Terraria before. Sounds like a great time to pick it up and try it out. ;)

Leinfors likes this.
  15. Darthkitten

Darthkitten Paladin

It's been on sale so many times, at this point, I'm surprised there's a person alive that doesn't own the game.

tallstar27 likes this.
  16. tallstar27

tallstar27 Skeletron Prime

Time to buy MORE copies for my friends :naughty: I buy a bunch whenever they're on sale to give to new friends I make, plus I've bought copies on mobile, Xbox, Wii U, and the collector's edition, so I have probably singlehandedly bought a dozen copies hahaha.

but its not enough
    2 good game

Terrarian Legends likes this.
  17. xsol

xsol Terrarian

For a long time and many steam sales, Terraria was always 75% off, for a mere $2.50. I believe after the updates the game is so much bigger, more content, things to do blah blah and is worth significantly more than it used to be, and I just wanted to say I think it's great that the developers are getting what they honestly deserve after so many amazing patches and continued support for the game!

I only say this to any people who remember the old Terraria 75% off sales and are wondering why they are charging more!

18. inzetegames

inzetegames Spazmatism

kinda unrelated but when does terraria otherworld come out? we need to make half life 3 style memes by now

Jaltik likes this.
  19. Tunnel King

Tunnel King Administrator Staff Member Administrator

It's not coming out during this sale, so it's really not proper to talk about it here.
    Latest Terraria: Otherworld news is here: https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/changing-of-the-guard-an-update-from-otherworld.56207/

When there is more news about T:OW (or console/mobile releases, 1.3.6/1.4 release, etc.), there will be separate news topics for that.

20. espiru

espiru Official Terrarian

InstaFiz likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.