PC Steamrolling Through 1.3: Introducing Steam Integration

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love it. Finally I will able to play with my friends without third party apps (like hamachi) (if thats' not a joke). Keep it up devs!
EDIT: That Hex weapon looks awesome. I can't wait to use it :naughty:

Who is saying, that this is the only content, that will be added? They worked so long on 1.3, that there will be a ton of new content.
If you think about it, 1.2.4 was at first meant to be a part of the 1.3 update.
I am sure, that they will add at least 3 new bosses. I mean, 1.2 had 4 new bosses and 1.3 is much bigger of an update.

Omg! I just saw that xD Thank you for pointing that out! Yeah, that's a thought to keep in mind, actually. These could be scrapped ideas, people! And like someone from page 1 or 2 pointed out, "Martian Madness". Martians aren't from the Moon, so either we scrapped the Lunar idea, or that was an old idea! (I hope the char selection and such is real though xD That's awesome)

It's times like this that make me wish I stayed up all night instead of going to bed at 3 AM and waking up at 10.
And I'm unsure to trust it or not because April Fools'...

It's times like this that make me wish I stayed up all night instead of going to bed at 3 AM and waking up at 10.
And I'm unsure to trust it or not because April Fools'...
Wow! I did the exact same thing. Except I woke up much later.

But considering what happened with Fishron, maaaaaybe this is Legit? I hope it is.

Very interesting... time to set my alarm for June 2015. I'll wait for it then, too much hype and too much excitement. I got plenty of other games to keep me entertained while I wait patiently for this release, and a few beta test games too. I think StarCraft 2 might keep me busy long enough with Legacy of the Void.

Loving the speculation and insanity here. You guys never disappoint. *grabs more popcorn*

Please, go on.... :naughty:

3b84cd3513d3cb4cf5acd4de5109d4afe2bdd5232cf7bd9ea8dc888fd76fc2a5.jpg

God damn it Loki. Anyways, it seems these are brand new enemies, we haven't seen any besides the basic foot soldiers, as banners.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom