PC Steamrolling Through 1.3: Introducing Steam Integration

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another spoiler? speculation time! *grabs the popcorn ppower stole from Loki and steals what's left of Loki's second bag*

Last edited:
If anything, I think martian madness is the joke, as the event for this update was a "lunar" event, not a martian event.
If it was, then it certainly had a lot of setup and prior planning...
index.php

...because those alien banners on the top came from a spoiler that was released several months ago.

If it was, then it certainly had a lot of setup and prior planning...
index.php

...because those alien banners on the top came from a spoiler that was released several months ago.
Or perhaps, Martian Madness is actually the lunar event, and they simply gave it a different name for the purpose of this spoiler. That is certainly a possibility.

Or perhaps, Martian Madness is actually the lunar event, and they simply gave it a different name for the purpose of this spoiler. That is certainly a possibility.
Or perhaps, Martian Madness isn't actually the Lunar event. The other event, which has a massive moon in the background, bears very little resemblance to this one, besides the fact (and I knew you would arrogantly point these out) that they are both spoilers and both events. They would have to do much more than change the name of the event for them to be the same thing.

Lunar Event.jpg

Or perhaps, Martian Madness isn't actually the Lunar event. The other event, which has a massive moon in the background, bears very little resemblance to this one, besides the fact (and I knew you would arrogantly point these out) that they are both spoilers and both events. They would have to do much more than change the name of the event for them to be the same thing.

View attachment 41332
And change the background, big deal. I see your point though, I suppose it is possible that they would add 2 events in 1 update, especially since it's such a large update.

Something to think about: You know how they revealed that the Moon Events are going to get a progress meter for the waves? The "event" being showed here didn't have a wave number on the progress bar. This leads me to think that there is going to be a progress bar for INVASIONS to tell you just how much left you have before the invasion ends. And/or the "event" in this spoiler is an Invasion. Something harder than the Frost Legion and The Pirate Army.

Something to think about: You know how they revealed that the Moon Events are going to get a progress meter for the waves? The "event" being showed here didn't have a wave number on the progress bar. This leads me to think that there is going to be a progress bar for INVASIONS to tell you just how much left you have before the invasion ends. And/or the "event" in this spoiler is an Invasion. Something harder than the Frost Legion and The Pirate Army.
That is certainly a good theory... So the martians are an invasion and we'll still have the lunar event? It is a possibility...

Not sure what the other spoiler picture has to do with that, but seeing as Martian Madness seems to be an invasion rather than a moon event (or a new type of event, possibly), I agree. I don't see why they wouldn't integrate the progress bar into all events for convenience sake.

Je sais pas if anyone noticed the dye they use ; the name appears for like 0.10 sec : "Negative Dye". I won't look for other posts , cause i'm lazy.

I wonder if :joy: will get colored versions..

STOP IT!!!! THIS IS JUST MAKING ME WANT TERRARIA MAC TO COME OUT SOONER!

(capitols only a joke, I'm not really angry:))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom