PC Steamrolling Through 1.3: Introducing Steam Integration

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know a great idea for 1.3!!! This might upset hoverboard lovers what please listen! There should be a jetpack called the "shroom-pack" which looks like a jetpack but is actually powered by glowing mushrooms! I think it should use 1 glowing mushorom per 0.5 seconds and the ascent speed not too high or else it would be too OP. To craft it it should be: 18 Shroomite bars, 1 jetpack, 20 souls of flight, and a 50 glowing mushrooms. If u like this idea please like and reply!
This suggestion of yours belongs in the suggestions part of the forums. Not here.
[DOUBLEPOST=1429332705][/DOUBLEPOST]
Who is saying, that this is the only content, that will be added? They worked so long on 1.3, that there will be a ton of new content.
If you think about it, 1.2.4 was at first meant to be a part of the 1.3 update.
I am sure, that they will add at least 3 new bosses. I mean, 1.2 had 4 new bosses and 1.3 is much bigger of an update.
I'm sure someone has said this already, but NO ONE is saying this is all they are adding. We all know that there will be much more from such a huge update. Like granite and such. Yay.

i'd say #Legit considering our poor dews would be too lazy to implement something like all this as a joke...Cenx im looking at you

Has anyone considered that this particular moon event, the different waves shall have custom names? So the lunar eclipse will have a wave named Martian Madness?

EDIT: Forget what I said before this. I don't think that the Martian Madness event is in relation to the lunar eclipse.

Last edited:
lunar eclipse
Since when does the blood moon have waves? (Look it up)
Anyways, remeber back when this was shown:
25gbchs.png

and nobody knew how it was possible since no GPS-esque accessories were equipped? The solution is simple, another spoiler showed us the:
SmOStwG.gif

Equipment slots! I know you're wondering where the icon for it is but the first was shown before the inventory overhauls so who knows? I think GPS-esque accessories will be classified as equipment and put into an equipment slot.

Since when does the blood moon have waves? (Look it up)
Anyways, remeber back when this was shown:
View attachment 46469
and nobody knew how it was possible since no GPS-esque accessories were equipped? The solution is simple, another spoiler showed us the:
View attachment 46468
Equipment slots! I know you're wondering where the icon for it is but the first was shown before the inventory overhauls so who knows? I think GPS-esque accessories will be classified as equipment and put into an equipment slot.
I thought the equipment slots were already open though.

Wasn't there a spoiler somewhere about information-granting items operating when in the inventory and not only when equipped?

I'm not crazy, am I?

@Cenx?

Halp

Found it, yo. :cool:
We have also taken the time to augment how information is displayed to the player by making all the accessories that provide data (time/depth, and so on) work by simply sitting in your inventory. In addition, we added a bunch more of these - such as items which display the weather, moonphase, DPS, and more!

The information items you have will also share their effects with any nearby player, but you can easily hide information from your screen when it interrupts you!

It also works if someone standing next to you is holding an information-granting accessory.

//not crazy

Noice. Makes youtubeing so much easier. ~;)
[DOUBLEPOST=1429718970,1429718754][/DOUBLEPOST]new at forum, I'm liking it already, this made it pay off :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom