Biomes & Nature Stop defining biomes with naturally placed walls

justnope15

Terrarian
Currently the some biomes can be destroyed due to the biome being defined by natural walls.
This could be fixed replacing the defining factor of natural walls with a certain position in the world defined during world gen.
also sandstone, hardened sandstone and spider cave walls should be collectable.

Defining the position in the world would make it impossible to create biomes where the player wants them to be though?

I would like spider cave walls to be collectable so I could create a custom spider cave.

Defining the position in the world would make it impossible to create biomes where the player wants them to be though?

I would like spider cave walls to be collectable so I could create a custom spider cave.
If your on pc you can use TEdit to add in natural walls, with mobile, I think you need to hook up device to pc and access world file.

the only biomes whose position should be defined form world gen would only be the ones the devs dont want you to be able to remake somewhere else e.g the dungeon

Couldn't we just have some mechanic to spray down walls with a natural solution in the clemenator to make them unsafe again? Dryad and/or witchdoctor upkeeping their usefulness by providing more enviromental band aids to common world-shaping problems.

Think of how large a re-naturalised spider biome a player could make, large enough to host a boss inside without having them enrage from having to leaving it.

Couldn't we just have some mechanic to spray down walls with a natural solution in the clemenator to make them unsafe again? Dryad and/or witchdoctor upkeeping their usefulness by providing more enviromental band aids to common world-shaping problems.

Think of how large a re-naturalised spider biome a player could make, large enough to host a boss inside without having them enrage from having to leaving it.
Host a boss...
...in a nope cave.
I fear no man, but that thing, it scares me.
Love the idea tho...

Back
Top Bottom