Strange Things You’ve Seen

Huzbubber Tim

Ice Queen
So, we’ve probably all had something strange or out of the ordinary that we’ve seen in outback lives. Here, post a picture or describe one of those strange or silly things you’ve seen.

Example:
Saw this on the road:
8C1BA8CD-7950-44C6-86D5-CD7282309CE1.jpeg

Last edited:
Strangest thing I've seen is the people in these forums!-

Nah, but there was this one time I was outside and it was getting super dark so I turned on the flashlight function on my smartphone(technology ftw.) I was walking back home and I turned around and this car was just cruising by, a few people got out of it and were walking around in circles out in the lawn of someone's house, but they didn't do anything, they got back into the car and drove past. (I was questioning what I had just saw and was hiding behind a tree.)

Incredibly bizarre. I got in contact with the people the next day and they were just as confused as me as to why/who/or for what reason anyone would do that kind of thing.

A few years ago, Christmas eve, nighttime sometime, I looked out a window, and across this field where some other houses are this light floated along and landed somewhere behind some trees and those houses then came up a few moments later and floated along again...
HE'S REAL!...

Today I saw a moon in daylight along with the sun, the moon was somewhere between half a moon and a full moon, so the lit up side should be facing the sun right?
Well the place where the moon was facing was much more up and much more to the left of the point where the sun actually was...
Possibly some illusion or misunderstanding,
But coincidence, I think not...
Martians

Someone I like. One day he's very handsome. Another day, he looks so so. For the next day, his look is better. I mean he is different in terms of appearance daily. Goodlooking, ugly, normal, down-to-earth,.,... many words to describe him

A long time ago I saw a weird white spider running around on my bicycle but it disappeared when I tried to show it to somebody. And now, many years later, I found out what it actually was, a cellar spider covered in some kind of fungus.
cellar_spider_fungus_adrienne-250x300.jpg
Imagine seeing this thing running around your hands while you're riding a bicycle.

One time I was on the Steam Community for Terraria, and someone made a joke about rabid Undertale fans. Literally 10 SECONDS after he posted it, there were multiple death-threats and general hate messages. Just goes to show how absolutely horrid the Undertale fanbase is.

Back
Top Bottom