Resolved Stuck on Mech Trio (Expert Mode)

Kirber

Terrarian
Alright so, the title may as well say it all. I'm stuck on the mechanical bosses, can't find a good strategy for them, and I don't have the resources to fight them one hundred times over analyzing their patterns.
I'm using the Titanium ranger set, and people have recommended the Daedalus Stormbow for the Destroyer (I want the Megashark ASAP) but then I just get bombarded by lasers I can't seem to dodge.

Alright so, the title may as well say it all. I'm stuck on the mechanical bosses, can't find a good strategy for them, and I don't have the resources to fight them one hundred times over analyzing their patterns.
I'm using the Titanium ranger set, and people have recommended the Daedalus Stormbow for the Destroyer (I want the Megashark ASAP) but then I just get bombarded by lasers I can't seem to dodge.
Well I mean you should use some buffs, use the dawdles storm bow and jester arrows for piercing, or just holy arrows. Also use the nurse, but maybe titanium isn’t good for you, I would suggest using frost armor, crafted from frost cores and titanium or Adamtantite, it gives the frost burn rebuff in both range attacks and melee attacks, so that’s good.

Frostburn doesn't affect The Destroyer.
The Daedalus Stormbow was also nerfed, so a Titanium Repeater may as well do more damage.
I know it was nerfed, it is still good though, just because something has been needed doesn’t mean it is still good, the dawdles storm bow still covers a lot more than those do, and you could try getting a magic quiver if you don’t have one, really archer potions help too.

Shield of Cthulhu (Lucky)
Brain of Confusion (Guarding)
Volatile Gelatin/Star Cloak (Guarding)
Ranger Emblem/Magic Quiver (Armored)
Harpy Wings (Armored)
Lightning Boots (Menacing)
I'll change the ones that are Armored and Guarding to Warding.

Shield of Cthulhu (Lucky)
Brain of Confusion (Guarding)
Volatile Gelatin/Star Cloak (Guarding)
Ranger Emblem/Magic Quiver (Armored)
Harpy Wings (Armored)
Lightning Boots (Menacing)
I'll change the ones that are Armored and Guarding to Warding.
I would try changing the wings too, maybe you could get a blissard and get frozen wings also, I would use both the magic quiver and ranger emblem together so you can have a lot of damage with ranged, also maybe you could try getting frostpark then terraspaek boots, hmmm maybe also try getting the dart pistol or rifle depending on your evil, and use that with the daedles too, I would recommend using The cursed flame darts with that so you can just shoot the darts above the destroyer so the flames fall down onto him, and every now and then swap to dawdles.

DO NOT USE THE FROST ARMOUR.
It is the most worthless armour in the game besides copper.
Switch dem Lightnings to Amphs too.

I got Terraspark Boots. Dunno why you asked me to though, they don't improve on the Lightning Boots' running capabilities.

To be fair, the laser spam isn't very hard to dodge. Just go high, wait until they come close and just move left or right

Back
Top Bottom