Other Literature Subjects

RoboTTrustworthy

Spazmatism
SUBJECTS
The forgotten logbook

The writer decided to add some information before starting
As i noticed subjects of many types, i decided i would add some tags for later studies

ALPHA - Very undefined subjects, haven't really gotten around to study them

BETA - Shouldn't be a problem to handle, they're either broken down or just friendly

GAMMA - These are a bit more neutral. They might become aggressive if provoked

DELTA - Fairly dangerous, might not be deadly, but are sure to be aggressive

EPSILON - Top Priority danger level, these WILL kill you if you come near

ZETA - Highly intelligent subjects, almost wondering if they are the ones doing studies..

Subject A-001

Info - A rather small, almost canine looking creature. It's missing it's ears, but marks shows that it
did have ears. Some DNA samples on the ear area would only give the creatures own data. Did A-001 do it
by itself?

Update on A-001 #1

Apparently A-001 (or fluff as we call him) has some type of disease with causes rashes and pains, studies
shows that this disease is caused by the same bacterias as an normal cold. We should be able to fix it.

Update on A-001 #2

Fluff has run away, i guess the pill we gave him had some weird effect on him. The whole area is closed
off so we should be able to catch him. I guess i'll have to reinforce his cell..

Update on A-001 #3

We found him, but he was not like before. Some kind of mutation started growing on him (what we found
after some research) 2 days ago. We hope it doesn't spread through air, or we will have to put him in
an even more safe cell.

The page is ripped in half, maybe i'll find it deeper in these documents..

I will update this as i get more information from the documents i found

Last edited:
Subject A-001

Info - A rather small, almost canine looking creature. It's missing it's ears, but marks shows that it
did have ears. Some DNA samples on the ear area would only give the creatures own data. Did A-001 do it
by itself?

Update on A-001 #1

Apparently A-001 (or fluff as we call him) has some type of disease with causes rashes and pains, studies
shows that this disease is caused by the same bacterias as an normal cold. We should be able to fix it.

Update on A-001 #2

Fluff has run away, i guess the pill we gave him had some weird effect on him. The whole area is closed
off so we should be able to catch him. I guess i'll have to reinforce his cell..

Update on A-001 #3

We found him, but he was not like before. Some kind of mutation started growing on him (what we found
after some research) 2 days ago. We hope it doesn't spread through air, or we will have to put him in
an even more safe cell.

The page is ripped in half, maybe i'll find it deeper in these documents..

I was able to find some new stuff about his first discovery..

Back
Top Bottom