NPCs & Enemies Suggestion: Escaped Cultist NPC

Should this be a thing?

• Yes

Votes: 79 92.9%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, but I have a suggestion (Explain)

Votes: 4 4.7%
  • No, but I have a suggestion (Explain)

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Yes, and I have a sprite (Post sprites below)

Votes: 1 1.2%

• Total voters
might be improvements but who the hell knows:

- Instead of the Thunder Orb being just an upgraded Magnet Sphere, make it the Lunatic Cultist's stationary lightning portal attack.
- Make the Fire Burst fire the projectiles at a large spread.
- Change the names of the weapons from their :red: names to: Inferno Wrath, Chaos Sphere, and Icicle Blast.
- Instead of the buff icon being a reskin of the Stardust Dragon, make it a ghostly white dragon eating its own tail, resembling the symbol of infinity.
- Change "You want to see me without these robes? Trust me, you don't." to "You want me to remove these robes? Haha, no thanks."
- Change "I was getting creeped out by those skeletal abominations." to "I was getting creeped out by those... things."
- Add "I have something new that I discovered... if you're interested." to the Full Moon lines of dialogue.
- Add a Truffle line: "[Name of Truffle] and I talked about our problems and it seems we're in the same boat here."

You need a banner so people want to support this! I could make you one, if you like. ;)

Okay I made one if you would like to use it.

CultistNPCBanner.png

Last edited:
Who wouldn't like a Phantasm Dragon pet?

What about the Ancient Vision thing though?

This suggestion is neat, I like how you implemented dialogues when special condition are met, maybe add a quote regarding the Clothier? "That old man seems familiar, I don't know why,"

The idea is awesome. I don't like that it would change costumes depending on the day. The Lunar costume is fine. Also, after the ML is defeated, it can sell dropped items from the ML, like Luminite, SDMG, Celebration etc. I think the support of a Post-ML NPC has been going on for a long time now. They are working on 1.3 support for console, so don't expect the NPC to be added any time soon

Definite Support though

Back
Top Bottom