1. For issues you find with the Console 1.3 release, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    A FAQ with notes and workarounds can be found HERE. Please check this first to see if this helps your issue.
The Sweeth Slime Guy
Last Activity:
Jun 18, 2018 at 3:01 AM
Birthday:
September 28
Home Page:
Grinding for meat grinders.

Share This Page

The Sweeth Slime Guy

Skeletron, Male, from The Crimson is my city ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Forced my Japan hating friend to watch the Cowboy Bebop OP, he says "listen to this generic anime music". The CBBB OP uses American Jazz... Jun 18, 2018 at 3:03 AM

The Sweeth Slime Guy was last seen:
Jun 18, 2018 at 3:01 AM
    1. The Sweeth Slime Guy
      The Sweeth Slime Guy
      Forced my Japan hating friend to watch the Cowboy Bebop OP, he says "listen to this generic anime music". The CBBB OP uses American Jazz...
    2. The Sweeth Slime Guy
      The Sweeth Slime Guy
      Me and my brothers made Dad a card with a weightlifting mouse standing in yogurt on it. Just reminding him who we got our broken minds from.
      1. neoselket likes this.
    3. The Sweeth Slime Guy
      The Sweeth Slime Guy
      Does anyone else think FMA: Brotherhood went down towards the end? I'm trying to figure out if general consensus is on my side or not.
    4. The Sweeth Slime Guy
      The Sweeth Slime Guy
      I'm curious, what's everyone's Deadly Sin of choice? Mine is a most definite Sloth.
      1. The kamen rider
        The kamen rider
        Lust by a huge margain.
        Jun 12, 2018
        The Sweeth Slime Guy likes this.
      2. SkeletalDestroyr
        SkeletalDestroyr
        I'm sorta stuck somewhere between Pride and Greed.
        Jun 12, 2018
      3. Myu
        Myu
        gluttony
        Jun 12, 2018
    5. The Sweeth Slime Guy
      The Sweeth Slime Guy
      TSW: I'm writing a book! (A: Pretend to Care) (B: Ignore)
      1. neoselket likes this.
      2. neoselket
        Jun 9, 2018
    6. The Sweeth Slime Guy
      The Sweeth Slime Guy
      *gasp* I'M ALIVE. I've given up hope anyone will remember my existence, but I thought I'd come back anyways.
      1. neoselket
        neoselket
        I remember you.
        Unfortunately
        Jun 6, 2018
    7. The Sweeth Slime Guy
      The Sweeth Slime Guy
      The day when Valentine's Day is on April 1st will be the day the world ends.
      1. neoselket likes this.
      2. HystericalPeanut
        HystericalPeanut
        at least valentines day is on February 14th
        May 21, 2018
    8. The Sweeth Slime Guy
      The Sweeth Slime Guy
      Welp, guess I'm dead then.
    9. The Sweeth Slime Guy
      The Sweeth Slime Guy
      I know what'll (still not be able to) put me back in the spotlight! I'll bring an RP I made to everyone here on TCF. Prepare for Isekairim!
    10. The Sweeth Slime Guy
      The Sweeth Slime Guy
      Hey, these volumes 1 and 2 of the One Punch Man manga are VERY sweeth. Being son of a library director has perks.
    11. The Sweeth Slime Guy
      The Sweeth Slime Guy
      This is the highlight of my channel.
      1. The Sweeth Slime Guy
        The Sweeth Slime Guy
        Good bit starts at roughly 9:50.
        Mar 16, 2018
    12. The Sweeth Slime Guy
      The Sweeth Slime Guy
      Hey weren't we just talking about a guy in a wheelchair... WAIT WHAT DRAKE PLAYS FORTNITE?!
      1. Dolman likes this.
    13. The Sweeth Slime Guy
      The Sweeth Slime Guy
      But but but... Steven Hawking can't die.
      1. Dolman and Creeper da Snek like this.
    14. The Sweeth Slime Guy
      The Sweeth Slime Guy
      Saturday night wisdom: If a cat acts like a cat, they are a cat. If a human acts like a cat, they are high AF.
      1. FlyKip
        FlyKip
        Wisdom at its finest.
        Mar 11, 2018
      2. Jetstream ∞
        Jetstream ∞
        Or an overly passionate furry.
        Mar 11, 2018
    15. The Sweeth Slime Guy
      The Sweeth Slime Guy
      Hmmmmmm, that lack of sweeth is pretty sweeth.
    16. The Sweeth Slime Guy
      The Sweeth Slime Guy
      Is it too obvious to say Ready Player One is what SAO should have been?
      1. Flameofice
        Flameofice
        I mean, maybe the movie, assuming it turns out to be good.

The book is very poorly written, though, because from what I've read of it, the author feels the need to namedrop so much unnecessary :red: and point out every single reference.
        Mar 9, 2018
      2. The Sweeth Slime Guy
        The Sweeth Slime Guy
        @Flameofice I know squat all about the movie, and I'm only about halfway through the book, but I haven't really noticed any of that so far. Then again, I really don't have very high standards for books. I usually think a book is good unless it is so terrible even I can notice or someone points out its flaws. But I still think it's pretty good actually.
        Mar 9, 2018
    17. The Sweeth Slime Guy
      The Sweeth Slime Guy
      When you're sick of looking at your pet's stupid face, atomize it and store it in your tiny red and white balls.
      1. Dolman likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. FlyKip
        FlyKip
        Gotta catch em all amirite
        Mar 7, 2018
      4. Dolman
        Dolman
        Oh, right. Tiny red and white balls. Pokemon. How the :red: could I miss that?
        Mar 7, 2018
        FlyKip and The Sweeth Slime Guy like this.
      5. Cute Little Snek
        Cute Little Snek
        This Confused And Scared Me Greatly.
        Then I Saw Kip_s Post. *Defcon 5*
        Mar 7, 2018
    18. The Sweeth Slime Guy
      The Sweeth Slime Guy
      When the internet comes back: [​IMG]
      1. MrFlamingo likes this.
    19. The Sweeth Slime Guy
      The Sweeth Slime Guy
      Seriously did everyone unanimously decide to forget me? I knew the sweeth thing would get old quickly but...
      1. Almighty bobbit worm
        Almighty bobbit worm
        Who are you again?
        Feb 28, 2018
      2. The Sweeth Slime Guy
        The Sweeth Slime Guy
        Maybe I should actually make a thread once in a while, rather than just updating my status and commenting on others... nah.
        Mar 1, 2018
    20. The Sweeth Slime Guy
      The Sweeth Slime Guy
      Hey, that mazok is pretty milayath.
      1. The Sweeth Slime Guy
        Feb 28, 2018
  • About

Birthday:
    September 28
    Home Page:
    https://cytheguy.wixsite.com/cycreeperdude
    Grinding for meat grinders.
    Re-Logic Games Owned:
    • Terraria: PC
    Favorite Thread:
    https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/tobbvalds-tinkering-the-contagion-f-k-a-corrosion.846/
    "If a spider was my friend, it wouldn't be my friend because I would kill it." -Nick aka
    Undead Diamond aka The Great Blue Papyrus aka Security Guard aka @UndeadDiamond

Signature

Hello potential friends of the great SlimeTech corporation. I am the CEO, CyCreeperDude, known here as The Slime Worshipper for my following of the Legendary Slime Cloud (among other deities, I am also Pastafarian). I am here to spread the word of TLSC (The Legendary Slime Cloud) and the will of SlimeTech, the corporation that will eventually establish the Order of the Slime and unify the world under supreme ru- the corporation that will do nice things, that is. You can find us here.

:rslime: PRAISE THE LEGENDARY SLIME CLOUD!! :rslime:

Stuff about me:

[​IMG]

Stuff by me:

[​IMG]

My RP characters:

Name: Alexander "Mug" Leischtler

Appearance: Mug has blondish brown hair that he sometimes kinda does a flat-top thing with, but usually just lets it do what it wants. He is pale skinned and tall, though not unusually tall. He wears rimless glasses that most people say are just for vanity (he denies this) and usually keeps a little bit of beard going, though he shaves that off sometimes. For clothes he usually wears a loose brightly colored T-shirt and black or gray khakis. He tries to let his feet have as much freedom as possible, so if it's warm enough he wears sandals or just is plain barefoot.

About: An American of German ancestry, Alexander Leischtler or "Mug" as he likes to be referred to, is an interesting character. While not "evil" per say, Mug does anything he does for his own gain and just simply doesn't worry about "other people's problems" as he calls them (even if he totally caused these "other people's problems"). Mug is very childish and has a vain and silly personality. Mug is very dangerous and like his weapon (look farther down this post for that) what you need to watch out for is his unpredictability and adaptability. Mug landed with the dark side after a series of unfortunate occurrences involving a bad cup of coffee, a weird schizophrenic half-cat girl that had a weird blindfold and a halo (he isn't sure if that was real or he saw that because of eating that bad burrito...) and a few handfuls of cash.

Important Items:

Anomalaricus: His most important item is the Anomalaricus, his weapon. No one can quite tell what the Anomalaricus is, and it looks a bit different depending on what angle you look at it. The Anomalaricus isn't too powerful in normal mode, it's really only good for discreetly murdering people (as it can fire a small anomaly that can kill someone if fired at the right spot and the body simply disintegrates after death) but it can transform into the TRUE ANOMALARICUS, which is quite powerful, being able to create a grand space-time anomaly which can fire a bolt of energy that's very fast and difficult to dodge. Using the TRUE ANOMALARICUS brings back bad memories for Mug however and he avoids using it if at all possible.

Lucky Rat Skin: Mug carries around the hide of a skinned rat for luck. Nobody is sure whether he skinned the rat himself or what, or if he actually thinks it brings him luck or if he thinks it makes him look tough.
    [​IMG]
    Yeah I'm a Weab. You can blame @Matsu. I also like SAO. So go ahead, hate. I don't care. I can't hear you over the One Punch Man opening anyway.