1. For issues you find with the Console 1.3 release, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    A FAQ with notes and workarounds can be found HERE. Please check this first to see if this helps your issue.
The Sweeth Slime Guy
Last Activity:
Aug 21, 2018 at 9:18 PM
Birthday:
September 28
Home Page:
Grinding for meat grinders.

Share This Page

The Sweeth Slime Guy

Skeletron, Male, from The Crimson is my city ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

We lost Stefan Karl... we lost #1. Enjoy Pastafarian Heaven Stefan, after all, you are a pirate. Spam F now. Aug 21, 2018 at 8:53 PM

The Sweeth Slime Guy was last seen:
Viewing member profile The Sweeth Slime Guy, Aug 21, 2018 at 9:18 PM
    1. The Sweeth Slime Guy
      The Sweeth Slime Guy
      We lost Stefan Karl... we lost #1. Enjoy Pastafarian Heaven Stefan, after all, you are a pirate. Spam F now.
      1. Heretic
        Aug 21, 2018 at 9:14 PM
        The Sweeth Slime Guy likes this.
    2. The Sweeth Slime Guy
      The Sweeth Slime Guy
      You know, I would like to point out something that happened a long time ago but I'm still a little mad about.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Aurora3500
        Aurora3500
        We cannot bring the Social Group back, but if you want to discuss about what got you confused and upset about what happened, you can send myself or another Forum Staff member a PM to talk it out and we can try and clarify what happened at the time and why it was carried out.
        Aug 8, 2018
      3. The Sweeth Slime Guy
        The Sweeth Slime Guy
        Thanks @Aurora3500 , but the biggest reason I didn't protest at the time was that I was realizing I didn't really want to put in all the work to maintain a social forum. It's likely that I would have removed it on my own at some point.
        Aug 10, 2018
      4. The Sweeth Slime Guy
        The Sweeth Slime Guy
        This all happened more recently than early 2017 (considering I've only been a member since around that time frame), and I remember seeing the "dedicated to a joke or meme" rule while reading the rules, but I thought I'd be fine considering what Tunnel King said. But that's all in the past now, and in the end, I probably only brought it up because of my fragile ego.
        Aug 10, 2018
    3. The Sweeth Slime Guy
      The Sweeth Slime Guy
      Ever cleaned dog turd out of LEGOs? Not my new favorite way to spend a Friday morning.
    4. The Sweeth Slime Guy
      The Sweeth Slime Guy
      This pleases me.
      1. GawenStarTeller likes this.
    5. The Sweeth Slime Guy
      The Sweeth Slime Guy
      As a customization nut, I would like to defend Assassin's Creed's choice to let you play as a woman.
      1. The True Hero likes this.
      2. The Sweeth Slime Guy
        The Sweeth Slime Guy
        I'm sure they intended it as a move for PC points, but honestly, coupled with the additions of romance and dialogue options, it just seems like another way the latest game will have much more replayability and give much more customization power to the players. And that's a cause we can all get behind.
        Jul 8, 2018
        The True Hero likes this.
      3. The True Hero
        The True Hero
        same, i love customization and options
        Jul 8, 2018
    6. The Sweeth Slime Guy
      The Sweeth Slime Guy
      Have I told you guys about... yeo? Its both an affirmative and a greeting. It's the pinnacle of the English language.
      1. The Sweeth Slime Guy
        The Sweeth Slime Guy
        It's also been translated into Russian: Davet, Japanese: Hainichiwa, and most recently Italian: Siciao.
        Jul 2, 2018
      2. The Sweeth Slime Guy
        The Sweeth Slime Guy
        Start using yeo today! By SlimeTech.
        Jul 2, 2018
    7. The Sweeth Slime Guy
      The Sweeth Slime Guy
      I just went to my local library, hooked up a circuit board, and played videogames using cups of water as controllers on their computer.
    8. The Sweeth Slime Guy
      The Sweeth Slime Guy
      Forced my Japan hating friend to watch the Cowboy Bebop OP, he says "listen to this generic anime music". The CBBB OP uses American Jazz...
    9. The Sweeth Slime Guy
      The Sweeth Slime Guy
      Me and my brothers made Dad a card with a weightlifting mouse standing in yogurt on it. Just reminding him who we got our broken minds from.
      1. neoselket likes this.
    10. The Sweeth Slime Guy
      The Sweeth Slime Guy
      Does anyone else think FMA: Brotherhood went down towards the end? I'm trying to figure out if general consensus is on my side or not.
    11. The Sweeth Slime Guy
      The Sweeth Slime Guy
      I'm curious, what's everyone's Deadly Sin of choice? Mine is a most definite Sloth.
      1. The kamen rider
        The kamen rider
        Lust by a huge margain.
        Jun 12, 2018
      2. SkeletalDestroyr
        SkeletalDestroyr
        I'm sorta stuck somewhere between Pride and Greed.
        Jun 12, 2018
      3. Myu
        Myu
        gluttony
        Jun 12, 2018
    12. The Sweeth Slime Guy
      The Sweeth Slime Guy
      TSW: I'm writing a book! (A: Pretend to Care) (B: Ignore)
      1. neoselket likes this.
      2. neoselket
        Jun 9, 2018
    13. The Sweeth Slime Guy
      The Sweeth Slime Guy
      *gasp* I'M ALIVE. I've given up hope anyone will remember my existence, but I thought I'd come back anyways.
      1. neoselket
        neoselket
        I remember you.
        Unfortunately
        Jun 6, 2018
    14. The Sweeth Slime Guy
      The Sweeth Slime Guy
      The day when Valentine's Day is on April 1st will be the day the world ends.
      1. neoselket likes this.
      2. HystericalPeanut
        HystericalPeanut
        at least valentines day is on February 14th
        May 21, 2018
    15. The Sweeth Slime Guy
      The Sweeth Slime Guy
      Welp, guess I'm dead then.
    16. The Sweeth Slime Guy
      The Sweeth Slime Guy
      I know what'll (still not be able to) put me back in the spotlight! I'll bring an RP I made to everyone here on TCF. Prepare for Isekairim!
    17. The Sweeth Slime Guy
      The Sweeth Slime Guy
      Hey, these volumes 1 and 2 of the One Punch Man manga are VERY sweeth. Being son of a library director has perks.
    18. The Sweeth Slime Guy
      The Sweeth Slime Guy
      This is the highlight of my channel.
      1. The Sweeth Slime Guy
        The Sweeth Slime Guy
        Good bit starts at roughly 9:50.
        Mar 16, 2018
    19. The Sweeth Slime Guy
      The Sweeth Slime Guy
      Hey weren't we just talking about a guy in a wheelchair... WAIT WHAT DRAKE PLAYS FORTNITE?!
      1. Dolman likes this.
    20. The Sweeth Slime Guy
      The Sweeth Slime Guy
      But but but... Steven Hawking can't die.
      1. Dolman and Creeper da Snek like this.
  • About

Birthday:
    September 28
    Home Page:
    https://cytheguy.wixsite.com/cycreeperdude
    Grinding for meat grinders.
    Re-Logic Games Owned:
    • Terraria: PC
    Favorite Thread:
    https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/tobbvalds-tinkering-the-contagion-f-k-a-corrosion.846/
    "If a spider was my friend, it wouldn't be my friend because I would kill it." -Nick aka
    Undead Diamond aka The Great Blue Papyrus aka Security Guard aka @UndeadDiamond

Signature

Hello potential friends of the great SlimeTech corporation. I am the CEO, CyCreeperDude, known here as The Slime Worshipper for my following of the Legendary Slime Cloud (among other deities, I am also Pastafarian). I am here to spread the word of TLSC (The Legendary Slime Cloud) and the will of SlimeTech, the corporation that will eventually establish the Order of the Slime and unify the world under supreme ru- the corporation that will do nice things, that is. You can find us here.

:rslime: PRAISE THE LEGENDARY SLIME CLOUD!! :rslime:

Stuff about me:

[​IMG]

Stuff by me:

[​IMG]

My RP characters:

Name: Alexander "Mug" Leischtler

Appearance: Mug has blondish brown hair that he sometimes kinda does a flat-top thing with, but usually just lets it do what it wants. He is pale skinned and tall, though not unusually tall. He wears rimless glasses that most people say are just for vanity (he denies this) and usually keeps a little bit of beard going, though he shaves that off sometimes. For clothes he usually wears a loose brightly colored T-shirt and black or gray khakis. He tries to let his feet have as much freedom as possible, so if it's warm enough he wears sandals or just is plain barefoot.

About: An American of German ancestry, Alexander Leischtler or "Mug" as he likes to be referred to, is an interesting character. While not "evil" per say, Mug does anything he does for his own gain and just simply doesn't worry about "other people's problems" as he calls them (even if he totally caused these "other people's problems"). Mug is very childish and has a vain and silly personality. Mug is very dangerous and like his weapon (look farther down this post for that) what you need to watch out for is his unpredictability and adaptability. Mug landed with the dark side after a series of unfortunate occurrences involving a bad cup of coffee, a weird schizophrenic half-cat girl that had a weird blindfold and a halo (he isn't sure if that was real or he saw that because of eating that bad burrito...) and a few handfuls of cash.

Important Items:

Anomalaricus: His most important item is the Anomalaricus, his weapon. No one can quite tell what the Anomalaricus is, and it looks a bit different depending on what angle you look at it. The Anomalaricus isn't too powerful in normal mode, it's really only good for discreetly murdering people (as it can fire a small anomaly that can kill someone if fired at the right spot and the body simply disintegrates after death) but it can transform into the TRUE ANOMALARICUS, which is quite powerful, being able to create a grand space-time anomaly which can fire a bolt of energy that's very fast and difficult to dodge. Using the TRUE ANOMALARICUS brings back bad memories for Mug however and he avoids using it if at all possible.

Lucky Rat Skin: Mug carries around the hide of a skinned rat for luck. Nobody is sure whether he skinned the rat himself or what, or if he actually thinks it brings him luck or if he thinks it makes him look tough.
    [​IMG]
    Yeah I'm a Weab. You can blame @Matsu. I also like SAO. So go ahead, hate. I don't care. I can't hear you over the One Punch Man opening anyway.