Blocks & Decoration Suggestions for Furniture Sets! 🍀

Kirby Eevee🌳

Blue Terrarian
There are many blocks that would honestly be very well used for a Furniture Set!

1.- Aetherium/Aether Set: This one is the most logical, I'm surprised something like this hasn't been done to fit with Aether biome. It can have a lilac color, be crystalline and semi transparent with rainbow glitter/sparkle!

2.- Neon/Glowing Moss Set: With the new Glowing Moss blocks, inspired by noble gases, a good set could be made with ANY of these blocks in a mix as is the case with Balloon Furniture (Just introduced in 1.4.4, made with any of the three silly balloon colors). It can be full black but with glowing-neon colors in the outlines, do you know Moonside place from Earthbound? just like that!

3.- Christmas Set: I never understood why a set for the Frost Moon was never made as a counterpart to the Spooky Furniture Set from Pumpkin Moon. This set would have lots of Christmas lights, red and green stuff, including maybe wires like Christmas Hook?

4.- Candy/Candy Cane Set: For this one I was thinking more about making a new 'Candy' block, like how they did creating the Reef Block for the Coral set, dropped from a Gingerbread in Frost Moon enemy, but maybe Candy Cane can work as well? Just imagine the enormous possibilities of making furniture with different types of candy!

5.- Asphalt Set: Ok, hear me out, what about a race/rally themed set?, with tires for candles, or checkered flags for lamps?, yes, I know that Asphalt Platforms can be too broken, but Balloon Platforms don't make you bounce like Balloon Blocks, so Asphalt ones don't have to make you faster.

Extra Ideas:

- Gem/Geode Set: From Geodes, stone and gem, both things can be mixed in this set.

- Rainbow Set: Rainbow Bricks they can't go unnoticed, they're too cool!

- Hay Set: Maybe some rural and farm-y stuff?

And finally I would also like to suggest something.

- Pine Tree Set and Gothic Set: They need to be completed!!!
It's as if they were thrown away like nothing. :(

///
That's all, thank you very much for reading this! 🍀💙🍀

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom