Switch Switch updates

JerryRightNOw

Terrarian
So I was wondering when the switch will be updating terraria and what update it will be? Because the new crossover with DT looks awesome and and I cant wait to play I just don't know if it will be included when terraria updates. Also after it updates will it stick along with updates? Like as soon as the updates released switch will have it?

soon I guess ITS kinda weird that they update the goddamned game b4 switch even gets updated
Yeah I know every time they release a new update its just like pls wait for switch. I know 1.4 is coming soon but I wonder if we are gonna get the new new version which would be awesome

Trust me, I am as eager as the next Switch owner to play 1.4 and play some golf but we just have to keep on waiting, I guess!

So I was wondering when the switch will be updating terraria and what update it will be? Because the new crossover with DT looks awesome and and I cant wait to play I just don't know if it will be included when terraria updates. Also after it updates will it stick along with updates? Like as soon as the updates released switch will have it?
The next update for Switch will be 1.4 (edited to add: and it's coming Jan 4, 2022 - more details HERE).

The DST crossover update of 1.4.3 will come to Switch eventually, but there’s no estimate on when.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom