Weapons & Equip Switching Stats

DanielSan

Terrarian
I made a suggestion before that we should be able to upgrade weapons that have been outclassed by stronger weapons for example, i like Tongue Blade but it's not strong enough to beat end game content so i just use Terrablade or Zenith instead even tho i want to use the Tongue Blade.

What if we could just switch the stats from one weapon to another 🤔? For example, we have Zenith which has 190 dmg and we have Copper Shortsword which has 5, what if we could use some item to switch the stat? Then Zenith would have 5 damage and Copper Shortsword would have 190, that way we could use any weapon we like (I only used the attack stat as example, my ideia is to change ANY stat from a weapon to another)

I made a suggestion before that we should be able to upgrade weapons that have been outclassed by stronger weapons for example, i like Tongue Blade but it's not strong enough to beat end game content so i just use Terrablade or Zenith instead even tho i want to use the Tongue Blade.

What if we could just switch the stats from one weapon to another 🤔? For example, we have Zenith which has 190 dmg and we have Copper Shortsword which has 5, what if we could use some item to switch the stat? Then Zenith would have 5 damage and Copper Shortsword would have 190, that way we could use any weapon we like (I only used the attack stat as example, my ideia is to change ANY stat from a weapon to another)
I forgot to mention, but this also applies to any weapon in the game, such as staffs, bows, boomerangs, yo-yos

These ideas sound very modded, although I do admit that the idea of making the Bladetongue function with the stats of the Zenith is funny.

These ideas sound very modded, although I do admit that the idea of making the Bladetongue function with the stats of the Zenith is funny.
That was just an example, i just don't like the fact that there's a weapon we like in a random chest having no function

I don't think this would be a good idea, it sounds like something that would be in a cheatsheet mod imo.

Back
Top Bottom