Tables Are Now Bugged

Izzabelle

Lunatic Cultist
The latest forum update altered how tables are formatted. The previous code no longer identifies column headings and instead lists the column by number (Column 1, Column 2, Column 3, etc etc).

You can see the issue in any of my suggestions, as they are table-heavy. (linky)

Applying the older BBCode utilizing [th],[tr], and [td] no longer functions either, so I was unable to utilize it as an alternative solution.

I'd like to see the issue revolved; any ideas what happened? Any ideas for a fix?

We are going to revert back until tomorrow so all the kinks can be worked out. Apologies for the inconvenience :dryadsmile:.

While we did revert the home page temporarily, this particular issue comes from the default behavior of the data table add-on. To resolve the issue you simply use [table=nohead]. However, I always found that silly, and modified the code to change the default. In the process of updating I neglected to make this change again. I'll go ahead and do that right now! :)

Edit: Everything should be fixed. Let me know if you run into any more issues with it.

We are going to revert back until tomorrow so all the kinks can be worked out. Apologies for the inconvenience :dryadsmile:.
While we did revert the home page temporarily, this particular issue comes from the default behavior of the data table add-on. To resolve the issue you simply use [table=nohead]. However, I always found that silly, and modified the code to change the default. In the process of updating I neglected to make this change again. I'll go ahead and do that right now! :)

Edit: Everything should be fixed. Let me know if you run into any more issues with it.
rfM8zN7.jpg

@Skiphs also; the headers are no longer bold now

Back
Top Bottom