Wavebank - TBG's Wonderful Wave Banks -

TheBilateralGamer

Spazmatism
Hello everyone! My name is TheBilateralGamer (previously known as DarkAwesome), and I started making wave banks. If you don't know what a wave bank is, it's basically what Terraria uses to add it's own music in the game. If someone replaces the normal wave bank with a custom wave bank they made, the music they chose to put in their wave bank will play instead of Terraria's normal music. It's pretty cool. Anyway, I decided to do this because I wanted to help the community somehow, but I got bored of making banners. I also love music by the way. So I put this and that together and this thread came to be. Finally, I just want to say thanks for checking this thread out, and I hope you enjoy the custom music!
----------------------------
Requests: OPEN!
1. ONLY ONE REQUEST AT A TIME.
IF SOMEONE ALREADY REQUESTED SOMETHING,
THEN WAIT UNTIL I AM DONE WITH THAT REQUEST.
2. YOU HAVE TO GIVE ME THE ORDER OF THE MUSIC

ACCORDING TO THE TRACK LIST OF TERRARIA.
LINK TO TRACK LIST:
http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/terraria-track-list-for-custom-wave-banks.1006/
REPLACE EACH TRACK WITH THE MUSIC OF YOUR CHOICE.

THANKS!

(Note: This wave bank is surprisingly quiet. Sorry about that! I have to work on my audio balancing.
My recommended volume for Terraria is Music - 100% and Sound - About 50% when using this wave bank.)
Ah, my first actually good wave bank.
This one mostly contains music from 'Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy', but since I ran out of good tracks, I used a few tracks from 'Jak 2' as well.
Hope you enjoy!
dTQVhDE.png

Download: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B2toXGXZoJXONUhmcHdvVlRMVk0
More coming soon!
Requested by @C.F. Scoundrel of Punch!
---------------
1. Geothermal
2. Quiet
3. Mischievous Robot
4. Eyes Of Flame
5. Plantation/Main Theme
6. Scorching Back
7. Hero's End
8. Wind Fortress
9. Seal Chamber (its called "Ballos" in the playlist)
10. Balcony
11. Opression (its called "Ironhead" in the playlist)
12. Gestation
13. Gravity
14. Plant
15. Moonsong
16. Hero's End (Again)
17. Labyrinth Battle
18. On To Grasstown
19. Pulse
20. Waterway
21. Meltdown
22. Waterway (again)
23. Jenka 2
24. Opression (again)
25. Zombie
26. Last Cave (Perfect Run)
27. Run (its called "escape" in the playlist)
28. Rain (Sound Effect)
29. Mischievous Robot (Ending Credit mix)
30. Hero's End (again)
31. Cemetary
32. Frost Moon
33. Underground Crimson
34: Running Hell
35: Balrog's Theme
36: Last Cave
37: Zombie (again)
38: Last Battle
39: Gravity (again)
---------------
Download: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B2toXGXZoJXOa1VsUnFXMXdQcUE
How to Use a Wave Bank:
-Go to Terraria's content folder. It contains many things like the fonts, images, etc.
-You should see a file that says 'Wave Bank.xwb'.
-Download one of my wave banks and rename the downloaded wave bank from 'Wave Bank (NAME OF GAME HERE).xwb' to simply 'Wave Bank.xwb'.
-Replace the wave bank in Terraria's content folder with the wave bank you downloaded. (Be sure to back up the original wave bank if you ever want to switch back!)
-Play Terraria!
Credits:
Ersion Team - Contains the coolest people ever that control the coolest mod ever.
@Anguished Wanderer - The guy that inspired me to make this whole thread. He's also a really cool dude.
@darthmorf - My first ever banner requester. He also does really cool things for the community.

Last edited:
-AAAAYYY IT'S RESERVED-
(By the way, I use Google Drive to upload the wave banks because it's the fastest way for me to upload them. Other websites either freeze or are just really slow.)

I'm gonna request one : Do one whole wavebank with Starbound ost. I am too lazy to do it myself and I want to see if someone had other idea which tracks can be used instead of other.

Edit : Oh sorry, I haven't seen one of the request rule. But I don't really want to give an order to the tracks, because I can do it myself in that case. You're free to do it or not {But you already know this}

Last edited:
I'm gonna request one : Do one whole wavebank with Starbound ost. I am too lazy to do it myself and I want to see if someone had other idea which tracks can be used instead of other.

Edit : Oh sorry, I haven't seen one of the request rule. But I don't really want to give an order to the tracks, because I can do it myself in that case. You're free to do it or not {But you already know this}
That might be interesting... I might do it if I feel bored. ;)
request: cave story+
Read the request rules please. Plus, I'm pretty sure there's a Cave Story+ wave bank out there already. I want to be different. :D

Do you have to worry about copyright infringement or anything for something like this? Just curious.
I'm not exactly sure. I know my friend @Anguished Wanderer made a Steven Universe wave bank for me, and nothing has happened to his account or the wave bank yet. So I guess that means I can use music from any show, YouTube account, game, etc. as long as I credit it. I honestly don't know. :confused: I'm just going to continue making any requested wave banks until I get confirmation that some tracks I use are not allowed. :)

I'm not exactly sure. I know my friend @Anguished Wanderer made a Steven Universe wave bank for me, and nothing has happened to his account or the wave bank yet. So I guess that means I can use music from any show, YouTube account, game, etc. as long as I credit it. I honestly don't know. :confused: I'm just going to continue making any requested wave banks until I get confirmation that some tracks I use are not allowed. :)
I would assume the companies behind it can't really go for an immediate removal, I would assume they'd PM a Moderator/Admin then that Mod/Admin would PM me to remove X wavebank from being downloaded.
That's assuming said companies would even decide to come to some forums on the internet...
So I guess as long as you say which game the wavebank is from or something, your good?

These all come from this playlist.

1. Geothermal
2. Quiet
3. Mischievous Robot
4. Eyes Of Flame
5. Plantation/Main Theme
6. Scorching Back
7. Hero's End
8. Wind Fortress
10. Balcony
12. Gestation
13. Gravity
14. Plant
15. Moonsong
16. Hero's End (Again)
17. Labyrinth Battle
18. On To Grasstown
19. Pulse
20. Waterway
21. Meltdown
22. Waterway (again)
23. Jenka 2
24. Opression (again)
25. Zombie
28. Rain (Sound Effect)
30. Hero's End (again)
31. Cemetary
32. Frost Moon
33. Underground Crimson
37: Zombie

These all come from this playlist.

1. Geothermal
2. Quiet
3. Mischievous Robot
4. Eyes Of Flame
5. Plantation/Main Theme
6. Scorching Back
7. Hero's End
8. Wind Fortress
10. Balcony
12. Gestation
13. Gravity
14. Plant
15. Moonsong
16. Hero's End (Again)
17. Labyrinth Battle
18. On To Grasstown
19. Pulse
20. Waterway
21. Meltdown
22. Waterway (again)
23. Jenka 2
24. Opression (again)
25. Zombie
28. Rain (Sound Effect)
30. Hero's End (again)
31. Cemetary
32. Frost Moon
33. Underground Crimson
37: Zombie
Alright. It may take a while though. My WiFi situation sucks at the moment.

@C.F. Scoundrel of Punch
The Cave Story+ wave bank is officially up!
(Sorry if you happen to find any looping problems with the music. I didn't get much time to test the wave bank out.)

Yeah, the track list is awesome, but so far I've been experiencing looping problems. None of them really seem to loop and instead the song will fade and then just start the song over, kind of kills it for me. I will most definitely use it if that's fixed though!

Yeah, the track list is awesome, but so far I've been experiencing looping problems. None of them really seem to loop and instead the song will fade and then just start the song over, kind of kills it for me. I will most definitely use it if that's fixed though!
Yeah, that's what I assumed... After some testing, I realized that some songs looped really well (take the Night track for example), but many others were... not so great. (Example: the Space track). I'll see what I can do, but take note that looping is never going to be perfect. :(

Yeah, that's what I assumed... After some testing, I realized that some songs looped really well (take the Night track for example), but many others were... not so great. (Example: the Space track). I'll see what I can do, but take note that looping is never going to be perfect. :(
No worries, I know things can never be perfect. I figured some of them looped well but the few that I was experiencing so far seemed to have issues. But take your time, do it whenever you feel like it. :happy:

Back
Top Bottom