TCF Emotes Suggestion Thread

Can't forget the best one.
lvGmxUK.png

If you don't get it; ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Can someone make a Dryad version of the sigh one?

To be clear - for now, we would be looking mostly at new expressions (you must have both a guide and dryad for it to be eligible) and will be quite selective in doing so.

Additional "other" - like the nurse above for example - will also be selectively done.

Again, rationale is that we don't want a wall of 10000 random emotes...keep it clean and tight.

To be clear - for now, we would be looking mostly at new expressions (you must have both a guide and dryad for it to be eligible) and will be quite selective in doing so.

Additional "other" - like the nurse above for example - will also be selectively done.

Again, rationale is that we don't want a wall of 10000 random emotes...keep it clean and tight.
@Zoomo, you know what to do!

One sighing dryad emote:
Sigh-dryad.gif

Lol...again:

We will consider sprites given - but they must fit the style and include a guide&dryad or be another Terraria-related sprite (see nurse).

That won't guarantee it will be added (we are going to be very selective), but it is a requirement for consideration.

Thanks

I've been updating this thread to become a general emotes suggestion thread since the original petition has been fulfilled (and then some). I've rewritten the main post to reflect this purpose, and filed a report for a title change. Just stated a few simple guidelines and stated the new purpose of the thread.

How did I do, Loki?

Back
Top Bottom