• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Mobile Teleporter and pressure plates issue...

MacCentris

Terrarian
Mobile OS
iOS 13.2.3
Your Terraria Device
iPhone XR
I have had this issue for a while and wonder when it will get fixed, yellow pressure plates do not work when placed on teleporter. I had to use a red one or a green one instead. Another annoying issue I have for teleporters that I rather use lever with, sometimes when swinging a weapon: sword, axe, etc. the game seems to "forget" that a lever is present.... I can put my "cursor" on the lever all I want and pressing the action button just keeps swinging the sword/weapon and ignores the lever. I can adjust my weapon to "aim only" or "aim and use" and it "may" fix the issue but most likely it doesn't. This issue very rarely also happens when standing next to a minecart track (cursor ignores tracks, but using the grappling hook always works great otherwise).

darthmorf

Staff member

Yellow pressure plates are only activated by NPCs and Enemies - if one of them were to walk onto the teleporter it would work fine. Players are detected by all pressure plates aside from yellow and teal, so as long as you don't use those two you should be fine.

Top Bottom