Story Temple Of The Blood Moon

Heretic

Queen Bee
Hello, Terrarians. This story is writed by another user called "Devastor" (seriously), and i playing the role of translator, 'cause this story has writen in Russian language, but i hope you enjoy this story. Please don't throw rotten tomatoes at me, i worked hard.

Aug, 13th, 2016: Added first 4 chapters:

The Dark Time, The Red Sky

The Last Journey of the Innkeeper

Printing Surgery

At the crossroads

Aug, 14th, 2016: added 6 last chapters:

Center of the trouble in the middle of the desert...

Where roam the shadows...

Hungry Forest

Temple of the Blood Moon

Path of Destruction

Into the darkness...

Aug, 15, 2016: The sequel comes...

Kera as always stood on the balcony, looking at the overcast sky. The gray clouds overhead she even liked, because the sun is very painful to watch... rained for several days in a row. At the bottom, near the base of the castle, huddled under the eaves, hundreds of people - those who do not have enough space in the taverns and shelters. They are all here for one reason - their home devastated, friends and relatives killed. Who would have known that Kera - vampire, will have to take the role of knight and hero. But this has already been once... Her armor of scales shackled the monster, whom she killed for the sake of the people, for the sake of other people's lives, risking their own. Maybe even vampires have souls...

And the people at the bottom were worried. Hunger, cold and fear haunted them last four months... As Kera, as well as all around. After all around it was no longer familiar to them the world - the kingdom of the forest, living in peace and quiet. In its place has come a hell on earth. They came. Dark.

Staying in the shadows, they sent forth swarms of monsters, under the pressure of the earth to decompose, the trees rot and crumble. Corruptors and Soul Eaters did their job - to destroy all the people for hundreds of kilometers around... and then left. And left in the depths of the earth, in the bait hell for fools - dolls, brings bad luck and could cause the ancient guardian of Hell and set them free again... and bait worked. And they came back. And what will happen next - the big question...

- Excuse me! To you a man... He said that it is very important...

"Damn, I was hit with a thought!" - Kera thought. And in this house than a nurse? Certainly not for the hostess...

- Well, what have you got?! - Testily shot back Kera - and I have enough problems without you... Well, what kind of person, and where the urgency of this?

- Do not be so rude! He said that there is a way to get rid of the corruption... from all our troubles... - Nata lowered his head and stared at the floor. She, and everyone in the castle wanted to believe that there is a way of deliverance. And it is real...

Kera quickly down the stairs to the first floor. "If this man lied, I'll rip his head off," she thought. In the hallway stood a gray-haired man of medium height, in a dark coat and sunglasses. The cold look in his blue eyes felted in bones...

- Hello. As I heard, you are the only decent soldier in the district, and I decided to tell the story for you, which I heard recently... anecdotal information, and of course all of this rumor, but I heard that the rumors are true. It is very important! But the information I will give only if you take my granddaughter with you. This castle long remains understand! And the safest place for it - next to you! Even if the castle will fall, then she will have a chance to... Try to understand me... - The old man looked very depressed. Few things can cause a person to part with such a close relative...

- I can take the girl like squire, if it is for something to suit all.

- Thank you! I hope you have the strength to protect her... And now to business. According to rumors, people have closed the Dark in Hell, not spirits. But with the help of a terrible and very ancient magic... with the help of the Altar of Blood Moon. And is this the altar far away, very far, in an ancient temple on the island in the ocean. And to get there you have to go through the desert and the forest, the jungle and the land of evil. But this is the last chance for the survival of humans as a species...

"Yeah... there is something to think about. So far from home to get to the jungle, I had not to go, and even more so to the ocean! But he's right, there is no other way, the food in the cellars ends, the water in the well is dirty and soon people will not be able to drink... We'll have to go!"

And an hour later Kera, with his new companion left the road at night, hoping only for weapons and knowledge, in the pursuit of glory and victory. They might come back, but fate decided otherwise, and the moon hung high in the blood-red sky, in the middle of the damn night laughing at the two people walking to her altar...
Above the front door wore a sign "Blue Slug". Do not even want to think what it is fed. And if you do not want to think, it is necessary to taste...

- Hey, girls, do not stand on the street, go! Fed, satiated, the room offered... - sickly-friendly face innkeeper did not inspire confidence, but there is nothing: it is the only building for kilometers around, have to stay here... Our heroes, Anna and Kera, entered the tavern, infamous in county, but no one dared to say what it is... - Yes, sit down, do not hesitate to want first class ale? No?! Why? I could...

- Dude, do not bother, we are here for a short while! Now bring that something to eat, but prepare the room! - The old man said that the hard of hearing, and Kera had to shout to the whole tavern, and then constantly heard in response - "What? Repeat ..." This semi-fake deafness very annoyed ... While "Hearing like grandfather" innkeeper walked the kitchen, Kera finally managed to see Anna closer. Yeah ... In the old, dilapidated iron armor (which also was 2-3 sizes larger than necessary) of the protection on it was nothing sleepy green eyes were visible under the helmet. Judging by the wandering eye girl was bad - if not physically, then mentally, because she had to leave her grandfather in the city, outside the castle walls. Young (in appearance she was 15-16 years old) girl served the old silver dagger - a blacksmith was obviously good, noble blade is not darkened by time, not even lost a mirror finish. For such a "knife" may be redeemed and a gun, but she did not know how to shoot, and the gun she was not needed.

- Listen... - cautiously asked Anna - what do you need this campaign? You're probably able to survive and so, why do you need someone to save?

- Are you trying to convince me? - With a smile, Kera asked in response.

- No-no! What, I'm just asking, you know, because it is very dangerous! We go to the devil horns because of the rumors that my grandfather got to the restaurant?! We do not even know if it's true... - Anna stood out in front of tears...

- Do not trust your grandfather? I thought he was a pretty good man...

- Did it ever occur to you that he could simply send me away from home? Far away from all this evil...

- Gathered in a campaign or something? - Old innkeeper finally dones to the table with a mug of ale. Surely on the road he took a sip, and more than once.

- We are just trying to find a place far from here, we need to get there as soon as possible!

- You know, you are very brave people, or you simply do not have a brain... Recently there people nearby began to disappear, you better not go anywhere at night! - This old man got off and left on the table the keys to the rooms - separate, probably like a lot of money to cut, meanie...

In the evening, in the room, Kera have had time to think about Anna's words. Maybe indeed, the grandfather just wanted to protect the girl, send them to the ocean... He dreamed that his granddaughter had lived on the island next to the blue sea, on the white beaches... But here is the idyll did not fit in. Vampire that is scared to death of the sun, and does not like water, in principle,..

There is no certainty that he lied, but also to prove that he is right, you can only get to your destination... Clever old man, clever...

Then from the next room there was a cry, turning into indecipherable grunt. Kera out of the room, quickly grabbed by a heavy table, and so dear to her bundle, inherited from his father... In the hallway, she saw a disgusting scene - the old innkeeper with a mad kind of bite, tearing the flesh from the bones in Anna's hand ... Seeing Kera, he drew his sword from behind, but in the next moment realized that he had no chance...

Kera severed rope... Thick velvet slowly fell to the floor, revealing a long, curved blade. This bluish-gray metal reflected the moon...

...And almost complete line of life despicable and crazy innkeeper was broken, was cut at the root...

The old man's head still rested on his shoulders, but not tight, conditionally. He gasped, choking blood... The tip of the sword glittered in a pair of centimeters from his forehead...

- Yeah, but ... It is a pity! Nice would be a feast ... Ugh! I has long dreamed to try meat of aristocrat! K-khr... Ah-hr... And then some bandits so drunk, their rotten brains were not tasty... Can I please... heh! But your flesh, i have tasted with pleasure, and your friend is tasty too...

- Me have poisoned! - Kera cried, and the blade sank to the old man's neck. His head rolled on the floor, deprived of the support of the last...

A couple of hours Kera already left the damn tavern, holding the arm bandaged Anna. They again went on a journey that promises to be even more dangerous...

- Listen, Kera, say... A sword - it is Night's Edge, huh? Sword of legends...

But Kera said nothing, at least this time...
The road stretched ahead. An old compass showing the right direction, but the landscape was so monotonous that it seemed - girls just go in circles. But in the distance appeared a small grove, and above it could see the roof. From pipe smoke curling into the sky...

- Thank God! It seems we are almost there, do you hear, Anna? - Kera tried to speak quietly - Anna has recently become much worse, the wound got the infection - it urgently needed a doctor. She has had to take a cart...

- This man's house, who would help me?

- Yes. Here lives the father of Nata, my nurse. She always said that he was an excellent doctor and the best in the business!

"And she said that he was a weird..." Kera thought to herself. And she thought, whether it is worth to him to turn... This man knows nothing really...

Code knock on the door. "Two - Three - Two again." It meant that no ordinary guest at the threshold, and one of its...

- Who's worried about the old Archie... Ah-ah-ah-ah... It's you. Heard the old innkeeper was beheaded, and I am sure - it was you! Well, lads, this cannibal killed...

- Did you know that he eats people?!

- I do not know, but have an suspicions! And as I understand it, you at me because of it... - Archie old man (he looked bad, and in fact he was only 54-age! Normal man could question his abilities in medicine!) Quickly went to his desk, calling his hand behind his back - they say, come for me. Drag the trolley was hard, but to smuggle in the door - impossible. When had to put the ailing Anna on the sofa. Archie walked over to her, unwrapped the bandages, his face... then twisted. Apparently it was bad...

- How do you know a cannibal hardly brushed his teeth, huh... She got an infection in the wound, and the hand was rotting alive. And if earlier it could only lead to death, but recently I began to notice that some patients with gangrene in a short time become a zombie... Hand urgent need to amputate! No options! - Doctor knew that Anna it would be a blow but... there is no alternative. - But there is a way to make a new hand. He is a pilot, so decide for yourself!

- Well, what is it... - but Kera hasn't had time to finish.

- Yes! I agree to any, but without a hand I do not want to be! - Eyes of Anna glistened with tears. And she did not understand how it can be dangerous...

- Very well! - The doctor said - I did not have people to test, but for you, to thank you for participating, will set the best example!

So what about the strangeness says Nata! In the eyes of unhealthy flame doctor's caught fire - the fire of obsession...

A few days Anna lay in bed. Doctor's prosthesis itself is not shown, and only had to wait... And when the result became visible, Kera almost fainted. Not the prosthesis or sewn hand, but the mechanical arm!

- Almost like a real, right? She certainly does not look good, but when your friend puts on a glove, will be imperceptible. But there will be noticeable in the fight! It is stronger than a human 10 times! You can go ... I'm not hurt, I do not need money...

- Thank you! Without hands, I would be a burden, and now become a weapon for Kera!

Kera did not know what to think. After all, the old doctor had to try to profit from it...

Archie looked after them... and smiled. And it was exactly the smile, from which the blood run cold...
For three days have passed since the departure of doctor's house. The girls took a man who identified himself as "John Eagle Eye", but over time it became known as a Eagle. He had with him was always a bunch of weapons, for which he asked a lot of money. And where he took not told, he say - "My business does not suffer of disclosure." While Eagle traded, the girls slept in the room in a nearby hotel (constantly waking up - the fear of cannibals still will not go away), in the total thus reached the border of the desert - boring 10 kilometers to the sand. Returning to the cart with another bag of money ( "Good guns are gold." - so he explains) he chose a direction and our heroes set off on the road again...

- Eagle, you live in restaurants, or what? Or are you a nomad, heaven - the best roof for you? - Kera asked, more out of boredom than out of interest.

- Well, I have a couple of safe houses, but ... - The eagle did not finish. Metering and stopped customized horses ... And then the girls also felt - as if someone is drilling their eyes, someone curious, angry and hungry.

How not looking around friends, but that does not see. And then from the rustle of foliage stood out clearly whisper - "At this intersection you will find your own death...". Eagle immediately rushed to the forest, but then he froze in his tracks. Above the forest, above the trees, hung a huge eye - without support, without wings. His nerves fluttering in the air like huge tentacles, and blood dripped to the ground in 10-15 meters from friends. And then the creature went to the overclock...

Broking trees, flying chips... On the way eyes bore even huge stones! The absence of the mouth did not stop the creature to destroy everything in its path, because weight is not inferior to the granite rocks that are scattered around the neighborhood...

Bolt. Another hit by... As if the ground pulled his hands - a round hole the size of a human adorned middle of the road...

Eagle pulled out a gun and started shooting... The bullets fell exactly on the pupil, killing vile creatures, bursting inside the eye. Bright red bullets from a meteorite pierced through beasts, but the most eye did not care - he went at a breakneck pace to destroy everything around...

- Damn it! Nothing we do not come out! He eats us! - The Eagle screams. Even he was broke...

Kera does not leave a feeling of unreality... Eye of Cthulhu, in the middle of the night, and not at the beginning. And the feeling that someone is watching from the trees... All the same hungry look... exactly! Now she know what to do!

- Anna, throw me the dagger! - Shouted Kera.

- You are crazy! This is my last weapon!

- Hey, you there quickly - it is Eagle's scream - This bastard again goes to acceleration!

Indeed... again, destroying trees, raising clouds of dust into the air, the eye did arc to attack again... Dully gleaming, dagger fell into the mud.

Eye has been around, has already opened its ugly jaws to devour the girl... There is no way...

Burgundy velvet seemed to be floating in the air... The gray-blue blade once again reflected the moon... Night's Edge - sword able to cut even light...

The blade spun in the air, thrown by a skillful hand, and cut through the eye from the mouth to the nerves around the stinking slime spill. Roaring, eyes raced to a new overclocking... more of a chance will not be...

Dagger has in her hand... Eye just a couple of hundred meters and approaching. Now she no longer miss... And now a silver blade flashed through the trees and out of the forest came a cry...

The eye turned abruptly and walked away, turned right and disappearing over the hill, he disappeared as quickly as it had come... Between the trees lay a corpse. The boy grimaced in agony of death, from the forehead protruded Anna's knife - silvery. In his hand was a crystal eye... Why did he do it? Now it will be very difficult to learn. Eagle explains that simply did not believe the stories of the local sorcerer, and thought they were nonsense... And that did not bother the girls.

Now eternal sleep - the lot of the young magician!

- The best way to get away from the Eye of Cthulhu - kill the one who called him... - Kera closed his eyes and walked away.

- You know - said softly Eagle - through it is bad, but what you do not want me to bury him...

- Let's leave here. Let the forest decides who needs it...

- Says another learned in trouble. You know, I mean no friends better than you... - Eagle closed eyes and fell to the ground, directly on the blanket in the cart.

Now the three of them, checking each other, went on the road... It is not a partners, it is a friends...
Heat. The terrible heat. The third day in a row... and our friends all go through the endless desert.

- Listen, Eagle. you're our debtor! - In the middle of the desert for Kera conversations were the only entertainment.

- Debtor !!? Did not I give my duty, when six o'clock rummaging in the bushes, in search of your sword while you were sleeping? - Eagle was terribly nervous, because even in "such a tough guy he" was over water. Thirst tormented everyone who went to these sands...

- But in the end the sword found Anna, isn't it?

- Well-at... Who knows where she sewed the more your mad doctor! Maybe she had an x-ray in the eye? !!

- Guys! - Anna's face was radiant with happiness. But this rarely happens... - I and without it X-rays found oasis for us! Finish argue and go quickly to the water!

Anya ran briskly for the nearest dune. But Eagle and Kera listlessly trailed behind her.

- Hey, what the X-rays?

- Oh, you uneducated vampire! Could a teacher of some in your castle lodge! - Eagle is assumed a proud expression on his face, he could. And remembering the sword of his companion hurried retreat to a safe distance.

Meanwhile, they finally overcame the last leg of the journey...

Oasis! And the truth is a great! Forests and lakes, as far as the review!

- At last! You can have a drink, collect supplies. Behind me! - Fatigue in Eagle vanished. Now he has an arrow flying toward the lake.

- OK-OK! Not bursting !!! Anna, go will collect anything from edibles...

- Listen, Kera... I thought for a long time, when you ask this question...

- Well?

- And when you're... well... eat. And the most important one?!

Kera frowned. Hunger and thirst tormented her and except for the fact that it is the same feeling. Do not ask the same to Anna, "Hey, we're friends, I give you a bite once, it will not hurt!".

- I thought about it already.

- And what far-fetched?

- Well, nothing yet...

- And can I... Well...

- No! I do not want the victims here! Even at home, all were afraid of me, they came one by one, offered their blood. I do not need those gifts from you, you should be able to walk by herself. - "Well, the tears in her eyes already," - Kera thought - "Why can not I just eat steak with blood!?"

- Ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah!!!

It was the voice of the Eagle. Nothing scare him until he could only Eye of Cthulhu, so it was worth grabbing for a weapon.

- What yelling, daredevil, you saw a mummy?

- Yeah!

- I'm sorry, what? - Kera already thought to laugh, but then... Due palms got mummy, real, and not one, but with the company. Again, whether that is necessary for the Edge to catch?

- Ouch! Well, I yelled, even ashamed of myselves! They also come with a speed of drunken turtle! Ha-ha-ha-ha! - After these words mummy instantly jumped up and rushed to friends with an enviable for living speed.

- So who you tongue pulled! - Kera rushed to the wagon, grabbed the velvet bundle that lay in plain sight...

Again he shot up into the air burgundy velvet, and bluish bright blade flashed in the sun...

One stroke of the sword shred undead to pieces, and comrades did not sleep - bullets lay himself skull pieces, silver dagger in the hands of Anna simply worked wonders... But the bodies of all climbed out from under the sand, as if the moon is always bloody. Onslaught just crazy, enemies all stayed and stayed, it has been one of the mummy's hand reaches for the Kera's neck...

But suddenly something subtly flashed the person Kery and mummy shattered into pieces... The next blow mechanical arm dropped one of the undead directly into the crowd. Shot Power was such that the mummy began to fall in a domino effect... Amazing energy!

- What froze! HE-E-E-E-LP!!! - Anna courage enough for a couple of seconds. A stream of corpses still not faded away...

Eagle immediately pulled out a gun and started shooting and beating of faces, Kera's sword cut enemies like butter... Little by little all this invasion has come to naught.

Tired, hungry, thirsty friends sitting on the sand. The sun was setting behind the dunes... The heat gradually subsided. Force mechanical arm was enough to crush the dagger of Anna. It was a good knife ... Now its fragments lay in the sand. Just under a mountain of corpses...

On the shore of Lake sported a wooden plaque. The inscription on it reads: "Do not touch the water! The lake is cursed!".

- Are you a nerd, read from thirst unlearned! Caption something big red letters is made. It is no coincidence perhaps - now you can and look for the culprits. And quickly found guilty...

- But I... u-u-u-uh... I wanted to drink! You are in my place would not resist too! Moreover, I could get some water to us! - Eagle was outraged. Is he, the hero who saved the young girls, now also to blame! What audacity...

- Okay, let's go, hero!

Friends went to the cart, to drink, to eat, and finally go to sleep...

Ahead of waiting for the full dangers of the road, because the desert is not the end of this oasis, and who knows what is waiting for friends to come.
Desert still not ended... But with the case of the oasis's been five days. At least it pleased that was not as hot as before. Even the cold was.

Among friends continued their way, but at two o'clock Eagle stopped abruptly. Right on top of the hill.

- Girls, you just look...

- Why do you have such a confused voice? - Kera and Anna just up the hill.

But at the top of the dunes they understood what was happening.

Ahead the horizon stretched the desert. But it is not usual, and some black... Purple sand covered lakes some mucus, and all around was creepy, wade bones frost.

- What the hell?! We had to bypass the corruption in the wilderness, for what we are flooded in the sands without normal water supplies! If I knew then that, I would just turn back! - Eagle seemingly was just in a panic. Apparently, he has not been in corruption...

- Do not boil! If the corruption go fast, we simply can not miss. And do not shout so...

- OK-OK. Only fetch their branded cartridges...

- What are these cartridges?

- But the same! - On Eagle's face he wore a smile that could not mean anything good. He pulled out of the bag holder, glowing unhealthy green. He loaded a pistol in which the light itself and sparks...

- Well, now go, I hope to try the Phoenix Blaster does not have to.

But very soon to try out the gun still had. Two hours later, the events at the lake as though went on to repeat... all sorts of rubbish climbed to friends from all sides...

- So, well get ugly! Now I'll show you what's what! - He quickly pulled out a gun and fired at the nearest mummy, and she instantly flashed green fire.

Bullets flashed in the air, and not a single enemy does not even approached to a distance of stroke of the sword! But that was not all...

- Well, you got here, little people, but I still did it in vain! - Hoarse, deep, penetrating into the soul's voice sounded like from the inside...

The sky over the battlefield began to darken, the sun disappeared behind black clouds. Hundreds of hungry eyes looked at his friends, and if a moment before they could expect to win, but now they could only run, run as fast...

Friends immediately realized that this was one of them. It was the Dark...

- How many of them are here?! WHERE?! - Eagle shot on creatures which no one has given more and more names, but all he needed was the knowledge that even the damned bullet did not take them.

To Corruptors, the servants of the Dark, such bullets were not an obstacle...

- Enough already shoot! We run here last! - Kera noticed that the Eagle behind, all shoot and shoot... But the creatures were much larger than his bullets.

- Where to run?!

- Away from here! Hurry!

- Ha-aha-ha-ha-ah-ha! Run, pathetic creatures, run! Only from my best servant you not hide! NEVER!!!

The earth trembled under his feet, burst out of the ground a huge worm... all in the eyes, with a huge mouth, creature, able to break through any breed - the Eater of Worlds!

- Do not be afraid! In this creation, there is one weak spot! It needs to be cut in half! Throw me a sword, FAST!

- What, so he's not going to die...

- What are you, my armor not seen!? I have already had occasion to kill such a creature... SWORD, FAST!

- Well, I hope you know what you're doing...

The blade of the sword flashed in flight, and a moment later was already in Kera's hand.

The worm is already rushing to his goal, and it do not stop... It is already opened a full mouth of teeth...

- The secret is...

A couple of tens of meters, and it's over! The remaining seconds before the impact, in seconds...

- ... That it is necessary to cut along!

The elusive breakthrough in the last second, and instead a new victim in the jaws of the Eater burst cold metal Edge of Night... Monster roared, but because of their own enormous weight he could not stop. The beast collapsed in half, bay all around green blood...

Kera pulled the sword from the tail of the creature on the scales already wiped the dead creature.

- Oh, and who is now a winner?, Do you hear me, bastard!

- I hear you-u-u-u... Winner of you this time, but we will meet again, I promise you!

All other monsters fled when he saw the body of his master...

After several hours of hard, yet quiet way, friends went to the jungle. This test has been behind...

The figures of the three companions were visible from the nearby hill...

- Who are they, Phobos?

- Oh, nothing, my lady. - Little goblin minion eyes gleamed in the darkness.

- I feel the dark blood in one of them...

- She renounced, my incomparable lady!

- So that's how... interesting!

Beautiful, amber eyes piercing look Kera back. It has long been Nemesis was not so interested in a simple man...

The last rays of the setting sun lit up the dark red metal armor it...
Quiet meadow.

In the midst of the huge swamps filled with various creatures.

After three weeks of the campaign, they finally could relax. To think about the future...

- We're on the edge of the jungle, is not it? - Scratched Eagle only dreamed of how to get out of these places. In the jungle friends just got a new wound, and so that was enough.

- Yes. And then... the ocean and on the shore temple.

- I can not believe it's finally over! - He clearly brightened when he saw the hill in the distance the border of this hell on earth.

- Thank God that is not picked up a fever!

- Yeah...

On unfolded a blanket food is different. Just three days after the feast of power among angler fishes.

Hungry people, hungry forest. He looks at them through the eyes of hundreds of bats...

Any history when something comes to an end. We are already on the verge of the final. But every story has villains...

- There you are! - Goblin face twisted into a sneer.

- Here we are? And who are you actually are? - Eagle drew his gun.

- No, no, do not shoot! For me... My mistress wants to see you. She has an important matter for Kera...

- How do you know my name?

- Ha-ha! Not all at once... My lady sends you so that you get out of here as soon as possible! Before the church you still can not reach ...

- :red:! Where's she?! WHO IS SHE!

- Countess of Clan Nord, Nemesis! And my lady today will spread your precious temple to pieces!

Clan Nord... These words echoed in my head Kera. It was her clan... Before she renounced his clan. From his blood...

- What do you stand? - Goblin head lay on the ground, stitched with bullets. - We have to run!

It was the last out... Exhausted by fatigue friends fled to the horizon.

To my rescue, and the denouement of our story...
Field stones. The ancient cemetery.

Gothic spiers on which two thousand years have not risen sun.

Here he is. Temple of the Blood Moon.

Above the black walls I could see the moon. Red, hard.

- Well-well... You finally did it! Applause! - Blonde girl with amber eyes smiled softly. More a very long time for her that smile was nicknamed "Silent Death".

Death in Adamantite.

It was her. Nemesis.

- I am very glad to see you here, I'm sure we would have a good talk, if you come here with the world..

- And what we came here on your way?

- You want to destroy my friend! Everything that happens in this world - it is redemption! Now I know the truth... More than you...

- From the road! You do not get to decide what will happen to this world! You're absolutely insane!

- Mad? - Soft smile instantly erased from the lips of Nemesis. - Are you insane! The old man in the tavern said you that the world could be saved, and you believe it. But it is not so easy! You do not get to the altar!

- Then we will kill you and all your friends! - Eagle already quite take heart...

- And me too? Are you sure you can?!

From wall separated black shadow... Previously, it seemed that a Nemesis's shadow, but now everything was clear. At Nemesis couldn't be the shadow, because she's a vampire...

This was his shadow. The invisible enemy whose only visible shadow.

The embodiment of human fear.

Hunched silhouette.

DARK.

- You came here, dreamed yourself of salvation! Such a pipe... so close and it seemed real. But you have to die right here! After full moon today...

On all sides could be heard howling... One, two, five, ten, a hundred!

Werewolves were approaching from all sides. Grinning, peering into their prey...

And for them, for this hungry crowd went HE. Shadow of him falling is not as usual. In the other side, as if to stand in front of friends could see their death in full view. The moon came out from behind the clouds in the sky. Red light flooded its rays ancient cemetery ... Old grave.

Everything became clear. Three friends. Thousand canines. Hundreds of hungry eyes. Hateful, not feigned a smile on the face of Nemesis. And its shadow...

Eagle shot at enemies, heard heart-rending cries, growls, moans of the dying werewolves...

Friends are not lost, but they could not come near to the temple. Not an inch!

Their host was walking among the crowds of monsters. Slowly, apparently confident of victory. He walked forward. Towards friends...

Anna fought back as best she could. With an insane force I beat it for creatures, and they became less ..

Eagle shot has not werewolves. He shot at him.

The bullets did not bring harm to the Dark as if passing through a black haze. He was too close... he came striding to the Eagle...

- That's all, huh? - Finally asked Eagle.

- Yes.

- What is the unpleasant denouement!

- Goodbye...

For a moment, a shadow jumped in the air, he has appeared again behind Eagle. The decapitated body of the hero slowly fell to his knees... fell to the side...

- NO-O-O-O!!! - Anna in the blink of an eye has scattered all around werewolves and rushed toward the shadows. His shadow...

- Stop! Don't do this! - Kera barely kept Anna for her elbows, preventing escape from capture and rush to his death.

- Oh my God, what a template scene! I'm just disappointed!

- It is expected that we thank you!?

- Oh, you, I did not expect ... but now it's your turn!

- Please, Anna, listen to me. This is my fight. And I have to kill him. I!

- But he, he...

- I promised your grandfather what I can protect you. And fulfill the promise! - Kera turned to face the Dark.

They came together slowly, as in a duel. Even werewolves frozen in their seats, waiting for the match.

Short, like a blow of the sword.

Somehow she knew that she could win... And then in the memory surfaced phrase phrase her father. Long ago the victim...

- Why Edge of Night? Probably because this sword can cut even the light...

Even the light!

So for sure, and also be able to shadow.

Here they are getting close. Almost striking distance.

She had only a moment to see the enemy attack.

One moment to dodge.

One moment to kill the intangible enemy...

All. Bluish light beam reflected from a clique if chopped in half shadow. According to the district blew a terrible cry... Full of horror and pain... An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth. Today, a remarkable man died. Hero! John Eagle Eye, let the earth will you rest in peace...

Werewolves in horror fled from the temple. On the steps in agony struggled Nemesis. Blood flowed from her mouth, a red foam bubbled... Dark died, and she was only a parasite on its own shadow. Appendages of the great beast.

- Do not you have helped your armor? - Kera walked closer to Nemesis.

- Help and... and...

- Not this time. You killed my friend, and I did not forgive!

- Then... Damn you! - At the last moment of her life Countess of Clan Nord hit the button on the steps of the temple.

The roar of a terrible explosion blew around the neighborhood, scared all the animals in the surrounding woods.

Dark died taking with him a last chance to save the world...

The land around the girls began to shake. It was not the end. mad doctor experiment lasted...
It was very similar to the case in a distorted, but now it was no longer easy trembling of the earth, and a real earthquake.

As if something was trying to break the fragile peace in half...

- My research has moved forward! Glad to see you on that day!

What a familiar voice... It's the doctor who sewed prosthesis Ana!

Figure geezer could see the ruins of the temple destroyed by the explosion.

- I hope you enjoyed the prosthesis?! I am very long time to work on it... My brilliant invention, you know, but in this miserable world, there is no one to fight with them! No decent... That's why I released the Dark!

- You?!

- What are you so surprised? You've seen what a prosthesis alone it? !! And my new toy even more...

The flat area in front of the ruins of the temple literally blown up! And out of the ground crawled a giant worm, so huge, that is wrapped around the mountain...

Destroyer.

Perfect devourer of worlds, from strong steel, almost flawless.

Without failures.

A mechanical monster was gaining speed. Crumbling cliffs and forests, bringing the river valleys of the... Enduring power! It seemed that even the impossible to escape from it...

- Come on! Show your strength! Try to cut with his sword meter steel! Humble yourself, time of magic, knights and miracles is over, it's my time, time of technology! With the Destroyer I will erase from the face of the land of kings, knights and their little castles in the name of all of my pawns who were killed in battle with you. In the name of Nemesis, the name of goblin Phobos, that the innkeeper... and my grandson, inadvertently caused Cthulhu's Eye! You'll be the first to see my creation!

Beats the sword did not give any result, all probes were flying from all sides... Kera decided to hit the center of the head... It should work!

The sword was broken at the base, without bringing any harm to the worm. Kera remained unarmed.

- What naivety! He's a robot, where did you get that head - a weak spot?! Ah-ha-aha-ha!

- Shut up... - Anna hit with a running start right in red "eye" on the Destroyer's body, breaking through paneling. Blows rained down on the robot one by one, leaving him a chance...

- Use only one my invention to destroy another? How stupid! Die!

The doctor quickly pressed a button, and the Anna's right hand is detonated... the mutilated body bounced a few meters to the side.

Ancient cemetery swallowed another victim...

Another victim of this accursed day. Anna, rest in peace...

- BASTARD! I'll tear you to pieces!

- Ltd! As already said, one of the Dark, you're too sentimental. You should keep to yourself emotions.

- Rip YO-O-U-U-U!

Scream blew around the neighborhood. There was no time to think about tactics... It's time to instincts! Near Nemesis's bloodied body still lay her spear. It remained only to grab it and go into battle...

The last battle.

Attack Destroyer was not the end, but never ceased to attack Kera. Despite the dozens of wounds, it did not stop.

She had no right not to take revenge.

For those who had to be with her now.

Old fool have avenged those whom he sent to their deaths, and Kera - for those who were by her side. For your real friends!

Spear steel cut over and over again, until a huge worm exploded swirl flame...

- But how?! It was perfect! HE COULD NOT LOSE YOU!!!

- How could you see! And now you're going to die, you have no right to walk on this earth!

Red blood sprinkled ancient stones...

The last battle is over.

Last in the life of...
The sun rose over the wreckage of the temple. For the first time in thousands of years.

New graves appeared in the cemetery. Two crosses, two friends.

- Now it's over, yeah...

- It's over, yeah! No more life to you...

- I want to return them. At any cost!

- There's only one way ... Your soul.

- You know exactly?

- You yourself know! The only way... Come on! Make up your mind!

- But this world... - Kera eyes dimmed with tears. Tears of despair.

- Pull yourself together! Temple fell, this world there is no more chance, we are stronger! Last chance to save fell in front of you... Bring on the ruins of the temple sacrifice, a sacrifice worthy of your friends...

- You're right...

- For their lives - yours. All in your hands. Give them, save them!

Do you want to save them...

...You want to return to friends?..

...Do you want to save them from the torment of hell?..

..I want you to just die..

...You're not alive for hundreds of years...

...DIE FOREVER, Kera!

Red blade of spear easily ripped soft neck. Dark blood gushed from the wound on the gray land...

The sun rises above the rubble of the temple.

Five corpses rotting beside him in a gray land...
The End.
Thank you for reading!

Story hasn't ended! Read continuation HERE!​

Last edited:
index.php

Wow! That was a long post! :p Good work pal!

Back
Top Bottom