Standalone Terranion: a companion/mini-wiki web application

This looks awesome. If you feel like posting a beta it might really help us over at the wiki when 1.3 is released, with those 800 new items and Red-knows how many other entities we'll need to post stats for.

Will this be open-source/javascript or flash? If it's JS I could possibly even mod it to spit out ready-made wiki infobox code :) ...unless of course you wanted to add that feature :) No pressure though!

Looks awesome either way, can't wait to try it.

This looks awesome. If you feel like posting a beta it might really help us over at the wiki when 1.3 is released, with those 800 new items and Red-knows how many other entities we'll need to post stats for.

Will this be open-source/javascript or flash? If it's JS I could possibly even mod it to spit out ready-made wiki infobox code :) ...unless of course you wanted to add that feature :) No pressure though!

Looks awesome either way, can't wait to try it.
I'm sure going to have a beta up before 1.3 - having the all data available as soon as possible on an update is one of the goals behind this.
While I plan to open-source it sometime, currently it's a mess - Terranion, Terrasavr, tAPIbara, and related Haxe projects (each of my programs has it's own packer to minimize server resource usage) are all in one folder and share bunches of random code. I'll get around to splitting it into separate comprehensible portions at one point.
I actually have something that is very alike to what you may want - item data for packers is stored as a super-massive (2MB) JSON[-ish] file. Item section sample:
Code:
Item({
    name: "Katana",
    isMelee: 1,
    isRanged: 0,
    isMagic: 0,
    isSummon: 0,
    isAccessory: 0,
    isVanity: 0,
    isConsumable: 0,
    isMaterial: 0,
    headSlot: -1,
    bodySlot: -1,
    legSlot: -1,
    ammo: 0,
    useAmmo: 0,
    createTile: -1,
    createWall: -1,
    value: 25000,
    stack: 1,
    rarity: 1,
    useTime: 22,
    useStyle: 1,
    damage: 16,
    crit: 15,
    knockback: 3.5,
    manaCost: 0,
    defense: 0,
    healLife: 0,
    healMana: 0,
    pickPower: 0,
    axePower: 0,
    hammerPower: 0,
    rangeBoost: 0,
    fishingPower: 0,
    tip1: "",
    tip2: "",
})
Would likely be easy enough to find-replace it into wiki's format. Ping me to send you this when 1.3 will be out.

XfA9MxA.png

Adding sellable item lists now. Probably going to upload a public version tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom