• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Terraprisma design?

segow

Terrarian
Hi!

I'm a designer, and I'm trying to replicate the gradient/look/feel of the Terraprisma in my art, but so far, none of my gradients have been able to look anything like it. If anyone has it, I'd be extremely happy to get some tips on how to make it. Even a high resolution texture of it would be great, as I haven't been able to find anything higher than 60x60 quality.

Thanks!

ppowersteef

Paladin
Hey,
Have you tried airbrushes? I often use these on a half transparent layer to make objects 'glow' and stand out from objects.

Perhaps that can be of help.

Top Bottom