• Terraria is 10 years old! Join the celebration with contests, prizes, and chats with the dev team here
  • PC NEWS: 1.4.2.3 update is out! More info here. Report bugs here
  • CONSOLE 1.4 NEWS: The current plan is to have Terraria: Journey's End out for Xbox and PlayStation in Q3 2021 (Jul-Sep). Switch will follow shortly afterwards. More info here. Stay up to date with console news here
  • MOBILE NEWS: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here

Mobile Terraria 1.2 for Mobile!

Cartsoon

Terrarian
Crashed on iPad mini! Help please, i really need it :confused:
Download update today, from Russian AppStore.
Black screen and after 3-4sec game crashed.

Someone testing this on mini?

Loki

Consigliere
Staff member
Re-Logic
Administrator
Looks like they need to update the page info...but the icon, etc. and version is there.

So much for all my cloak and dagger secrecy. :p

Now to see what all I can say about other things....

Masterfull_

Duke Fishron
Looks like an awesome graphic at those screen shot
[DOUBLEPOST=1417666141][/DOUBLEPOST]Looks like an awesome graphic at those screen shot

kageboushiKun

Terrarian
Before the 1.2 update for mobile, Terraria was kinda just a last resort boredom sponge.
Now, I'm actually really enjoying it, even to the point of hissing at the thought of putting my iPad down and going to eat food.
Bravo, good sirs, bravo.

CanOdope

Terrarian
I have a Samsung Galaxy S4, running Kitkat. Terraria was working fine before the new update, but now it crashes on launch... Any fix for this coming soon?

Penguin Fella

Terrarian
Its pretty impresive that 1.2 is comming out so soon after Hardmode. They must be realising just how big the mobile communtiy is! So keen for 1.2
But here's the real question. When will we see 1.2.4.1

Top Bottom