• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Mobile Terraria 1.2 for Mobile!

Devinox

Official Terrarian
Excuse me, but could I get the full list of the new things being added? The official Terraria wiki isn't updated.

Devinox

Official Terrarian
I just got terraria on steam that I can't play till I get my grades back up, so I don't know what 1.2 looks like.

Judge Hellboy

Steampunker
Every time I see an update announcement I jump for joy.. then I stop mid air for when my brain catches up and tells me its for mobile, not PC. I then float back down, sink into my chair and let out a few tears. Maybe next time. :\

Smartdumbkid

Terrarian
Every time I see an update announcement I jump for joy.. then I stop mid air for when my brain catches up and tells me its for mobile, not PC. I then float back down, sink into my chair and let out a few tears. Maybe next time. :\
Weep tears of joy for us mobile peeps! Even though today is not your today, somebody is ecstatic for this news. Perhaps, tomorrow will be yours, and you'll do the same.

Youfad

Skeletron Prime
I got excited there for a second thinking this was for PC, welp, I guess mobile users can now celebrate.

Bee Muncher

Skeletron Prime
Is it illegal to download Terraria off the Internet if you owned it, but on a different device? Like if I had a iPod, and I got it free on my Android?

TehCooKidz

Skeletron Prime
hmmm......
i'm not exactly sure how this will go. on the one hand, it's great that 1.2 content is going into the game, ut can a Ipad or Android handle it?

Esreadel

Pumpking
If they announced it they most probably tested and now know the devices can run it
They have probably optimised it

JohnLePink

Duke Fishron
I just hope this doesn't screw my character/world up. The Thanksgiving update changed the code, so instead of having 13 'Boot-Beers', I had 13 Oktober Locks

Top Bottom