Mobile Terraria 1.2 for Mobile!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's true, I have been trolling. Someones got to have some fun around here waiting for the TRUE update. (Trololololol)
Screenshot_2014-12-07-01-16-29_kindlephoto-1482787.jpg

I think negatively..Maybe the update will be fixed next year :)
[DOUBLEPOST=1417969323][/DOUBLEPOST]I think negatively..Maybe the update will be fixed next year :)
[DOUBLEPOST=1417969443][/DOUBLEPOST]goodnight all *yawning* while sleeping,Im waiting for the update :D

People, stop complaining and wait for the update. You are just spamming the thread with "Amazon, if you don't update I will keel uuuu". Not good. Seriously, hte update will come. And noone is the only one playing. iOS has it, Android has it. So stop saying you are the only one playing. Ive already even gotten to wave 7 or so in the Pumpkin Moon. Now, everyone, are we going to be peaceful and stop complaining that its not out yet or brag gin that you are the only one with it? Thank you.

:mad:I ain't trolling. Amazon has one more day to get us all the update or us Terraria fans are going awall all over their kindles and shall fight our way to our update of gaming rights!!! Who is with me!!! Amazon, we are coming. FOR OUR UPDAAAATE!!! :dryadmad:
[DOUBLEPOST=1417961121][/DOUBLEPOST]But who ever has the update just play ok...
Chill, ok. Look I am on a kindle fire HDX, yes, I am impatient, but hey dont get upset at the devs, amazon doesn't want a bad game on their store, yeah there are plenty of bad games, but still. Just let Amazon take their time and push it through.

Okay, everybody has the update, but my friends and I aren't getting it. Yeah, I have iPod 4, but they both have iPads (with ios7 - maybe 8) and my friend also has an iPod 5, with ios7.

Oh. The guide just respawned, but now I'm having trouble making sure that the Witch Doctor moves into the Jungle. This is a real game-breaker for me- the Party Girl is living like a hermit in a jungle home- not exactly fitting. Please add a housing menu of some sort, please!

i love just watching all the android users burn because it's not working for them. iOS wins once again
And a sware, if I see someone use the fire phone....
[DOUBLEPOST=1417860572][/DOUBLEPOST]
You only need to kill one, not all 3
HA HA ANDROID WORKS FINE for me

I just read everything I missed, thinking I could actually help some people but it's just people saying stuff like "I demand it out on Kindle!" "It always crashes on Android!" And stuff like that. Sorry, but fixes are being worked on, and it's not 505s or Re-Logic's fault that it's not out for other platforms yet. Also, it won't be out at all for iOS 6 and below due to limitations of software. If you stop posting about it, then you'll see there working on it, but you can't because post clog. There, my "rant" about others' rants is done.

THE MASSIVE 1.2 UPDATE COMING SOON! 3X More Content and Even bigger than Hardmode!
  • Create a new world to experience brand new biomes & updates to old ones
  • Over 1000 new items (including 30+ new block types)!
  • Over 100 new enemies
  • 4 new bosses, 15 new pets, 8 more NPCs
  • New events, new music - and weather!
  • Many items now stack to 999
  • Bigger chests!
  • TONS of other improvements - too many to list!

** Due to the enormous size of this update it will require devices support iOS 7 and up. If you are using iOS 8 we recommend that you update to the latest version, 8.1 or above **

http%3A%2F%2Fstatic.ow.ly%2Fphotos%2Fnormal%2F7Nwbl.jpg

Thank you for your continued support!
Finally! I've been waiting for a mobile update 4 eva!

So how is everyone's bases? Beaten Plantera, Golem, or pumpkin moon? Got a Terra Blade?
Here is my base: http://imgur.com/nmj6xp6
How is yours?
On the left is a natural hill, then an arena. On the right there is a surface mushroom biome, my NPC houses, and then the center. I do have another world as well, but I don't use it too much anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom